13

Taehyung's mother left again and left him in the care of Jungkook. Currently it was about seven in the morning and Yoongi had stopped by to see his cousin. Yoongi glared at Jungkook while he went to get Taehyung.

Taehyung came wobbling out of the bedroom rubbing his eyes.

"Whats wrong?"

"My butt hurts from last night."

A angry glare was directed at Jungkook who shook his head.

"I fell off one of the stools in Kookie's kitchen and landed square on my butt."

Yoongi frowned at his cousin and pulled him into a hug.

"I'm glad your okay Tae."

"Yeah! Why wouldn't I be Kookie's been taking care of me."

Yoongi nodded and looked at Taehyung before asking to talk to him privately. Taehyung agreed and they stepped out of the house and began walking around the block.

"Taehyung.."

"Yeah!"

The boy carried a bright smile as they walked.

"Do you have feelings for Jungkook."

"....Y-yes..."

"Tae like do you like like him?"

"I love him...."

Yoongi smiled.

"I thought so. I don't think Hoseok will be okay with this though."

"But Yoongi he's my best friend why wouldn't he?"

"Because Tae he li- never mind he can tell you when he's ready."

"Oh okay."

They soon made it back Yoongi left Taehyung at the door who entered and walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Jungkook was in the shower. Taehyung had no idea what movie was on but he watched it. He felt uncomfortable with the steamy scenes.

.....

"Taehyung.....why are you watching 50 shades of gray?"

"Kookie I feel weird...."

Jungkook didn't help Taehyung's weird feeling's in his lower half due to the fact the older boy stood there with a towel wrapped around his waist. Water glistening on Jungkook's skin. Taehyung moaned at the sight. Jungkook gulped but then smirked.

Taehyung was fully at the older boys mercy now.