32

"Good boy."

Jungkook leaned in and pecked Taehyung. He leaned back and took off the rest of his clothes.

Taehyungs squirms and whines a little bit. He didn't know what he was waiting for but what ever it was he was growing impatient waiting for it.

Jungkook chuckled and placed feather light kisses down Taehyungs stomach stopping at his belly button.

He pullled back and took a second to look at the boy in front of him. Beautiful.

"D-daddy?"

"Don't worry baby."

Jungkook leaned down into the bag one last time to retrieve the bottle he had bought.

Strawberry flavored lube. Not that they needed it to be flavored. Jungkook squeezed the substance onto his fingers and looked up at Taehyung.

"Okay baby boy this will hurt but I promise the pain will go away soon."

"O-Okay daddy."

"Ready?"

Taehyung nodded his head. Jungkook leaned down and kissed him as he slowly as he pushed his fingers inside. Taehyung screwed his eyes shut as he tried to get used to the foreign feeling.

"I-it hurts so much..."

"I know baby..."

Jungkook slowly began moving his fingers. Taehyung let out a moan and pushed his hips down onto Jungkooks fingers. Jungkook smirks and began trusting his fingers in different directions looking for a certain place.

"Daddy!"

Taehyungs back arched beautifully as Jungkook hit what he was looking for.

"Right here baby?"

Jungkook asked as he continued trusting his fingers at the same spot.

"Yes! God yes daddy it ughhh feels so good..."

Jungkook took notice of the way Taehyungs body shook slightly.
He wouldn't allow his baby boy to come yet.

He pulled out making Taehyung whimper.

"No no please."

Jungkook grabbed the end of the leash type collar and pulled slightly. Not hard enough to ever hurt the beautiful boy in front of him.

Taehyung moaned and it surprised Jungkook. He pulled it once more lightly and another moan was produced.

"Hmm baby do you like that?"

Taehyung nodded frantically and felt Jungkook grab for something. Soon Taehyung felt something poking at his entrance.

"Are you ready for daddy baby boy?"

"Yes daddy."

"Mmmm good boy."

Taehyung pulled in the handcuffs as Jungkook pushed in. Taehyung let out a pained yelp and to try and get it over with Jungkook just snapped his hips forwards.  Taehyung let out a loud yell and pulled on the handcuffs.

"Daddy I-it's hurts!"

Jungkook placed kisses all over Taehyungs face. Soon Taehyung nodded  his head.

Jungkook pulled out and slammed back in continuing to thrust  in different directions. When Taehyung let out a high pitched moan and his back arched up into him he knew he hit the right spot.

"M-more please!"

Jungkook did as told this once not forgetting to remind Taehyung that he won't alway get away with telling him what to do.

"Daddy please take it off! I've been good! I'll be good!"

Jungkook thought about it before taking all the stuff off. Taehyungs eyes flutters opened and landed on Jungkook.

"Faster!"

Taehyungs hands tangled their way into Jungkooks hair pulling him closer. Jungkook took the opportunity and began leaving hickeys along Taehyungs chest and neck.

Lewd moans left Taehyungs lips and Jungkook definitely knew that they were his new favorite sound.

"Daddy I-I-"

Taehyung came with a loud moan of daddy and Jungkook came after. Jungkook got up and got a cloth to clean them up for just the night. He knew they would need showers later.

He got into the bed and pulled Taehyung closer. Taehyung cuddled closer to Jungkook and mumbled three words that made Jungkook feel funny.

"I love you."

Jungkook kissed Taehyungs head.

"I know baby."

-------
616 words of failure just like me :')