56

Taehyung woke warped in Jungkooks arms. Taehyung smiled and snuggled closer inhaling the scent he's missed. Jungkook chuckled.

"You done smelling me."

"Yes."

Taehyung blushed and hid his face in Jungkooks chest. Jungkook just tightened his arms around Taehyung. He loved the feeling of Taehyung in his arms. Taehyung also loved being in Jungkooks arms it made feel warm and safe. Jungkooks phone started going off on the bedside table interrupting the beautiful moment.

Jungkook reluctantly let go of Taehyung and answers his phone. Taehyung listens closely as Jungkook talked to the phone.

"Yeah sure later."

Jungkook ended the call and gave Taehyung a warm smile. Taehyung gave his boxy one back.

"Lets get up now huh."

"I guess... but I don't want to."

Taehyung made Jungkook carry him downstairs.

"Make me breakfast servant!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Why should I?"

"Cause I can't cook for shit."

"Your cuter when you don't curse."

"Fuck off."

"I won't make breakfast with you acting like that."

"You sound like my dad."

Jungkook flinched at the memory of Taehyungs father.

"Fine I'll make breakfast just please stop cursing."

"Okay."

Jungkook went into the kitchen and began making breakfast. Listening to Taehyung singing along with whatever was on the tv.

____

So I'm really confused on what to do cause my friend keeps telling me she wants to be a better person. Yet she is always with people who just drag her further down. The last time I tried talking to her about something kinda like this she got angry with me.

She also keeps calling me a thot. It's not that I cared the first few times cause she's was messing around but when she says that in every sentence to me. That just yeah... pretty much explains its self.

I don't know what to do with her.