31

Jungkook placed Taehyung carefully on the bed. He placed his hands onto the boys waist. Taehyung bit his lip softly, looking up at Jungkook.

"C-can you kiss me?"

Jungkook smiled and leaned in. Pressing their lips together for a heated kiss. Taehyung wanting more of Jungkook wrapped his arms around his neck.

Jungkook smirked into the kiss. Slipping his hands under Taehyungs shirt. Taehyung shivered at the feeling of Jungkooks cold fingers against his warm skin.

Jungkook slid his hands out and took Taehyungs shirt off. Taehyung conpleatly forgetting about the marks that had been made earlier.

"Taehyung what are these?"

Jungkook traced the outline of one markings, making Taehyung shiver again.

"P-please ignore them!"

Jungkook frowned. Who would've put their hands on Taehyung!

"Taehyung, baby boy..... who did this?"

"Nobody! Just ignore them!"

Jungkook pulled away. He paced infront of Taehyung thinking. He suddenly stopped and looked at Taehyung.

"Jimin did this didn't he."

It was less of a question and more like a statement.

"P-please don't be mad!"

"Did you let him do it?"

"N-no daddy I promise.....I just like you."

Jungkook pushed Taehyung onto the bed gently.

"Don't worry baby I'll help you forget all about it."

Jungkook smirked and pulled the rest of Taehyungs clothes off. Taehyung who's shy quickly covered himself.

"Hey not f-fair y-you too....."

Jungkook chuckled but did as told and compleatly stripped. Taehyung blushed and hid his face.

"Baby boy don't be so shy it won't be the last time you'll be seeing me like this."

Taehyung blushed harder making his face go from a light shade of pink to a  red color. 

Jungkook leaned down and took Taehyungs hands off his face.

"Your beautiful baby... don't hide."

Jungkook smashed their lips together in a heated kiss. Taehyung moaned into the kiss making Jungkoook smirk. He ran his large hand down Taehyung side before slapping the boys poor thigh.

Taehyung gasped and opened his mouth allowing entrence for the older male. There was no fight for dominance  as both already knew who the alpha male here was.

Jungkook pulled back and looked at Taehyung. The small boy whined at the loss of Jungkooks lips on his own. Jungkook smirked and grinded  against Taehyungs lower half making the young boy let out a loud moan.

"D-Daddy d-do that again..."

Jungkook shook his head.

"Baby boy don't tell daddy what to do."

Taehyung shivered at how deep Jungkooks voice sounded.

"P-please touch me."

Jungkook shook his head and stood up.

"I will baby in a minute."

Jungkook grabbed somethings out of the bag next to his bed. 

"Close your eyes baby boy."

Taehyung did as told. Jungkook smiled and took the silkily blindfold and tied it over Taehyungs eyes.

"Daddy...."

Jungkook ignored it and placed the cold metal around one of Taehyung wrists before locking his other wrist within the cold metal.

"Daddy!"

"Shh baby boy."

Jungkook placed something around Taehyungs neck next.

"W-what's that."

Jungkook ignored that as well as he slipped the last object on. 

"Daddy! What was that!"

Jungkook chuckled.

"Will baby the thing on your eyes is a blindfold, around your wrists is handcuffs, the thing around your neck is just in case you disobey me."

"W-what will happen i-if I do?"

Jungkook smirked.

"Thats simple baby I'll just pull it. Every time I pull on the end of this..."

Jungkook picked up the end of the black leash type thing.

"It will tighten around your neck. So you best be a good boy. Oh and the last thing is a cock ring. If your a good boy for daddy he'll take everything off."

Taehyung took a shaky breath in. He didn't know why but all this stuff made him feel excited.

"Are you going to be a good boy?"

"Yes daddy I'll be a good boy."

----
650 words of pre-smut.  Your welcome cause that's 300 more words then the previous one had.
Oh and I added more things in.

I also decided that I'll add a special chapter at the end of this book.

P.s it has taken me over 10 attempts at putting this pre-smut in due to wattpad being a complete jerk.