28

Jungkook had gone out to get some things and Taehyung was told to stay home.

"I'm bored."

Taehyung pouted and stood up his stomach growling.
Chuckling to himself he patted his stomach.

"You've awoken I see."

Taehyung smiled and walked into the kitchen. His bare feet hitting the cold tile floor making him shiver.

"Can I cook? Probably not. Let's try it!"

Taehyung grabbed eggs and bread. His mom had made these all the time when he was a kid. He grabbed a pan and placed it on the stove. He cut a hole out of the middle of the bread and butterd both sides. He put butter in the pan and watched it melt.

Dropping the bread in he quickly got the egg and carefully cracked it in the hole of the bread. Waiting for a couple of seconds he then flipped it. The golden bread with the egg made him drool. He waited till he was finished before putting it on a plate.

"Toad in the hole!"

Taehyung dug into it and didn't hear the door open or Jungkook walk into the room.

"What are you doing baby boy."

"I'm eating cause you left me with out food."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and sat down.

"Here."
Jungkook placed a bag onto the table and Taehyung quickly got into it.

"It's so cute!"

Taehyung pulled out a white bear with a pink bow.

Taehyung hugged the doll close and giggled. Quickly running over to Jungkook to give him a hug.

"Thank you daddy."

"Your welcome baby boy."

Taehyung kissed Jungkooks cheek and ran off into the living room.

Jungkook sighed and cleaned up Taehyungs mess.

"Daddy! I want you and I want you now!"

______

I have 2 classes that are 2 hours long tomorrow....
Kill me now.