66

Taehyung had been dreaming of this moment ever sense he got engaged. Maybe even before that but he won't tell anyone about that. Right now he was dressed in a white tuxedo. His mother and father there.

At first when his father heard about it being Jungkook who he was going to marry he had flipped out. After seeing the two together though he saw how much they meant to each other. So he allowed it cause of his son was happy that's all that mattered.

Taehyungs mother was a crying mess. She was crying about being happy and how he was so grown up now. Jungkooks mother was there too. Reassuring her son that everything was going to be okay and no planes where going to come crashing down onto them.

They all took their places. Jungkook stood at the end of the aisle. Taehyung was ready to walk down the aisle as soon as everyone else took their place.

"Taehyung."

Taehyung looked at his father.

"Yeah dad?"

"I love you and I hope you'll be happy for the rest of your life."

Taehyung smiled and hugged his father. 

"I love you too!"

Taehyung pulled away from his father after she was signaled that it was his turn.

He smiled and linked arms with his dad and began walking.

As soon as Jungkook saw Taehyung his smile widened. Taehyung looked so beautiful. Taehyung blushed as he made eye contact with Jungkook.

Jungkook looked so handsome. Taehyung just couldn't believe that he was the one who was marrying him. 

He father unlinked his arm from his sons when they reached the end of the aisle.

Taehyung turned and faced Jungkook.

"Dearly beloved...............will you Jeon Jungkook take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband."

"I do."

"Wil you Kim Taehyung take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband."

"I do."

They exchanged rings and smiled at each other.

"You may now kiss."

They leaned into each other and kissed sealing  the marriage.
-
1 year after marriage-

"Fuck the table so god damn hard!"

Taehyung giggled seeing Jungkook hop around the living room holding his foot.

Taehyung then pretended to pout.

"But your just supposed to fuck me."

Jungkook looked up from where he was sitting on the couch after falling onto it.

"Don't worry baby I'll be doing plenty of that."

Jungkook winked and Taehyung blushed.
-
6 years after marriage-

"Look Jimins getting married!"

"About god damn time Yoongi proposed!"

Taehyung sat next to Jungkook who held the wedding announcement.

Jungkook pulled his closer and kissed the top of his head.

"Ew cooties!"

Taehyung said pulling away with a large smile on his face. Jungkook smiled back ruffling Taehyungs hair.

"Your such a kid."
-
12 years after marriage-

"Taehyung do you know where the cups are?"

Jungkook said as he searched threw cabinets in the kitchen.

"On the couch!"

Jungkook walked into the living room where Taehyung was and sure enough the cups where there.

"I'm not even going to ask."

Taehyung smiled.

"Wise choice."
-
17 years after marriage-

"I'm dying!"

"How?"

"Cause Jimin borrowed my favorite pillow and hasn't given it back!"

Jungkook chuckled and crawled into bed with the angry Taehyung.

"It's okay baby I'll be your pillow."
-
22 years after marriage-

"I love you!"

"I love you too! Be careful!"

Taehyung smiled and walked out the door. Today was his first day at his new work place and he was so excited.

Later that day Jungkook got a call.
-
32 years after marriage-

Jungkook threw the flowers into the water. He watched them as they drifted away.

"I miss you Tae."

His voice was horse as he said this. Tears  sliding down his cheeks.

"I love you and can't wait to see you someday... is heaven nice?"

Sadly the day Taehyung left for work was the day some semi driver fell asleep at the wheel crashing into Taehyung.

Luckily Taehyung had felt no pain as he had died instantly.
-
51 years after marriage-

Jungkook put the flowers into water.

"I'm sure I'll be there real soon baby..."

........

"Jungkook."

"Taehyung?"

"Yeah, I'm right here."

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"I love you Tae."

"I love you too kookie."

The End.
------------------------

I may or may not have cried writing this....

Will thank you all for reading Innocent Boy and for all the votes and comments. I enjoyed writing this a lot and was motivated by all the comments.