43

Jungkook during the 3 years

Jungkook moved away from Taehyung. He sat on his couch in the new apartment thinking about Taehyung.
God he was so tired of thinking of the younger boy. He just wanted him out of his head. So he found himself at Wangs Place often. It was a bar he found and really enjoyed. Plus the owner Jackson was nice.

After drowning seven shots of the strongest thing they had Jungkook made his way to the dance floor.
He found himself letting a young girl probably 20 grinding up against him. Her hair a pinkish color like Taehyungs.

She was small like Taehyung too and pretty just not as pretty as Taehyung was. So he took her home. Fucked her then never spoke to her. He was at the bar alot most times sober the other times not. But he'd always have someone new to take home. After a little but after two years of doing this he realized.

Every one he fucked had somthing similar to Taehyung. Jungkook needed to stop what he was doing and get his head on straight.

He still thought of Taehyung pretty much all day everyday. He missed everything about the boy. His giggles the way he blushed. Five months later he moved back. He hoped maybe perhaps even after three years Taehyung would meet him again.

Even after what he did.

What Taehyung did

Taehyung had cried. He had hoped Jungkook would wait for him to grow up so they could be together. He had hoped the older man had loved him but this proved him wrong.

Eventually Taehyung got over him after two years and a half with the help of Hoseok. Later the two started dating and Taehyung did everything her could for the one he was with.

Hoseok had changed into a better person just like Jimin had. Taehyung knew though if he ever had the chance to see Jungkook again he'd take his chance and try and get him back.

----

I added Taehyungs part in lol