65

Taehyung got off Jungkook and crawled back a bit to take a look at what he had done.

Jungkook looked like a irritated mess. Jungkook glared at the smirking boy in front of him.

"Daddy I forgot I need to do something."

Taehyung crawled up and freed one of Jungkooks hands. 

"I'll be back in an hour or two."

Taehyung pecked Jungkooks cheek grabbed some clothes and ran out of the room.

--

Taehyung returned later and walked into the living where Jungkook sat. 

"I see you took care of your problem."

"Fuck you."

Taehyung giggled and set what he had bought on the couch.

Jungkook turned to look at what he had bought but Taehyung slapped his hands away.

"Give me a second I wanna give it to you."

Jungkook nodded and also reached into his pocket as Taehyung dug into his bag pulling out a black box.

Taehyung handed it to Jungkook. Jungkook slowly opened it. Inside was a leather bracelet. It had a date on it.

"Taehyung...."

Taehyung smiled.

"It's the day we got together officially. I know it's cheesy but I want us to always remember it."

Jungkook ran his fingers over the bracelet.

"I have something for you too."

Jungkook took the square box out of hiding and got up to only get down on one knee on front of the other boy.

Taehyung eyes widened.

"Kim Taehyung. I love you. I just love everything about you. Your perfect to me in every way and I don't want to lose you again. So I'd like to ask you a life changing question. Will you marry me?"

Taehyung had tears in his eyes.

"I- I god I like to marry you yes but.... I'd really love to marry you even more."

Jungkook smiled and slid the ring onto Taehyungs finger.

------
The last chapter will skip around the years.

Okay and if you don't know Naughty Boy is out. I hope your all excited for both the ending and the beginning of Naughty Boy!