53

Hoseok sat with his head down against the counter. He was split in half. He still loved Taehyung but another part of him wanted someone else. He glanced over at the certain person and smiled.

Maybe he should let Taehyung go. It'll be hard but in the end be knows it's better for the both of them. Taehyung still loves Jungkook you can tell.

Hoseok didn't want to be one of those typical guys who call or text and be like it's not you it's me.No he'd do it right, he'd talk to Taehyung face to face. Will as soon as the storm was over he'd talk to him. Hoseok smiled.

~~~~

Taehyung smiled as he watched the storm calm down threw the window.

"The storm is going down!"

Everyone seemed so happy that the storm was ending. Yet Taehyung kinda didn't want it to end. A couple hours later the storm faded away and a black car pulled into the driveway. Taehyung smiled knowing Hoseok had stayed warm and well while the storm attacked.

Hoseok smiled warmly at Taehyung through the window Taehyung scurried over and unlocked the door.

"Hey Tae can we talk?"

Taehyung nodded and they walked to their room. Jungkook watched them as the two walked down the hallway to their room.

Taehyung sat on the bed as Hoseok sat on the bed next to him and grabbed his hands.

"Taehyung I have a very large question to ask and I want an honest answer."

"Okay."

"Taehyung do you still love Jungkook."

It was more a statement then an question. Taehyung but his lip lightly before taking a deep breath and speaking.

"I do love him."

Hoseok smiled. Taehyung was confused he thought Hoseok would be angry.

"Good. Now I think you should go and make him yours."

"Are we no longer together?"

"Yes Tae we should brake up. I'll always be here for you though okay. No matter what happens."

Taehyung couldn't help but smile.

"Thank you."

Hoseok nodded and released Taehyungs hands.

"Hey Hoseok you found someone right?"

"Yes I like them and hope they will be mine someday."

Taehyung giggled and kissed Hoseoks cheek.

"They'd be a fool to not love you back."

They smiled at each other and excited the room.
They may not be together anymore but they'd always remain friends.

"Now Hobi go get the person you love."

Taehyung pushed him towards the door.

"Okay and Taehyung you go get yours too."

Hoseok with winked and left.

________

*sniff sniff* Do I smell the ending coming?