8

Taehyungs eyes widened realizing what he said.

"I only want kisses from my mom!"

Jin's eyes softened.

"Are you ok Tae?"

"YEAH!"

"Will then I guess i'll lea-"

Jimin slammed the door shut getting a dirty look from Jungkook and a confused look from Taehyung. Jimin shuffled back over to the living room sulking. Jungkook just smiled and kissed Taehyung's forehead. The younger boy blushed a bright pink and immediately covered his cheeks with his hands.

"GUYS DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE IN THE LIVING ROOM!"

Jungkook chuckled and walk into the living room. Taehyung walking behind him. a small fist full of Jungkook's shirt was tugged on getting the olders attention.

"I'm tired.."

Taehyung rubbed his eyes and yawned. He reminded Jungkook of a little kitten.

"Ok let's go get you a shirt."

Taehyung nodded his head and followed Jungkook into his bedroom. Or should I dare say thier room. Jungkook handed him a white shirt and Taehyung put it on. It fell off one shoulder due to it being to big on him. Jungkook licked his lips at the sight but quickly reminded himself that Taehyung was tired and Jimin was in the other room.

Taehyung crawled into the bed under the fluffy blankets. Jungkook kissed his cheek and went to leave but Taehyung stopped him.

"Wait..."

He motioned Jungkook over and acted as if he was going to whisper something into his ear.

"Closer."

A small giggle left Taehyung's lips. He sat up a bit and pecked Jungkook on the lips. Jungkook was taken aback but smiled as his cute little Taehyung quickly hid his face under the blankets.

"Sweet dream's."

Jimin stood at the door neither of the other two noticed he was there. He witnessed the little peck and was extremely jealous.

"He'll be mine."