40

Jungkook went to get rid of Taehyungs shirt but Taehyung pulled away.

"So you'll prove it."

"I will."

Taehyung smiled and pecked Jungkooks cheek.

"Good prove it!"

Taehyung left leaving a confused Jungkook. Jungkook played over what's happened so far and cursed at himself for falling into Taehyungs trap.

Taehyung knew he'd make Jungkook angry and possessive if he said Hoseok fucks him better. Jungkook played right into Taehyungs hands. Jungkook rubbed his forehead and sighed.

Taehyung was no longer innocent and knew what to do and how to do it.  Taehyung had always been in his thoughts. He tried forgetting him but his heart had  different ideas.

______

Taehyung smiled as he left. It worked. He had hope that perhaps Jungkook still loved him. He pulled a bracelet out of his pocket and ran his thumb over the small metal plate. Taehyung remembered the pain when he had tried giving Jungkook the bracelet.

He remembers watching all the moving trucks leave Jungkooks house and Jungkook getting into a cab.

Something fell and landed on the sidewalk. Taehyung waited till the cab left to retrieve the item. It was the bracelet he got him.

Taehyung put the bracelet into his pocket and walked to his and Hoseoks apartment.

Hoseok hugged Taehyung as soon as he walked threw the front door.

"Are you okay!"

"Yeah he just wanted to apologize for the past."

"Good he should."

Taehyung giggled and sat on the couch. Hoseok was a really caring boyfriend and all even in bed he cared. He wasn't going to lie though he liked how rough Jungkook was.

Taehyung might look like a little cinnamon roll and act like one, but God does he like feeling dominated.