35

Taehyung had two more days left of his trip. Jungkook had no idea what to do with himself. So he got dressed up and went to the club. The sweating sea of grinding bodies made him feel sick. Nevertheless he still joined in a girl with a short dress on grinding up against him.

He couldn't help but imagine it being Taehyung. The girl whispered something in his ear. That's when the two left the club together.

Taehyung was in his room. Bouncing around happily. He was going to surprise his daddy.

He came back early cause there was another trip his mom had to make. Taehyungs mother questioned the little blue collar around his neck that he refused to take off except when showering or playing in the pool.

Taehyung had said it meant a lot to him. He picked up a bracelet he had gotten Jungkook as a gift. It was simple but cute. The bracelet had a small little metal plate on it that showed two hands pinky promising.

He thought of Jungkook when he saw it and bought it right then and there. He made his way over to Jungkooks. Grabbing the key in the plotted plant by the door. Jungkook had told him if he needed in just use the key.

Taehyung unlocked the door and quietly shut and locked the door behind him. He walked down the hallway towards Jungkooks room. He could hear strange noises but didn't pay any mind to them. He reached Jungkooks room.

He opens the door and his heart broke. Jungkook was hovering over a girl. Both of them without any clothes.

"Kookie...."

Jungkook turned around and saw Taehyung there. Tears falling from his eyes. Taehyung quickly wipes them.

"S-sorry.."

Taehyung ran out the front door softly closing behind him.

"It's okay baby he's just a kid."

The girl said.

"Get out!"

The girl was shocked but did as told and left. Jungkook got dressed and went to lock his door. As he went to do that something in his hallway caught his eye. He picked it up and noticed it was a small bracelet. He gasped as he saw what was etched into the metal.

Two hands promising to each other. Pinkie' s curled around each other. A small note attached to the bracelet caught his attention.

To Kookie, I promise to love you and only you!

                                ~ Tae

Jungkook smiled at how cute the younger was. Tears falling because he realized he messed up. Not like a small it's okay, I forgive you mistake. No more like a I broke your fragile little heart into tiny shards will you forgive me?

Jungkook clutched the bracelet close to his heart.

That's when he realized...

                            He did love Taehyung...

_______

Do you hate me? ヘ(≧▽≦ヘ)