29

Jungkook went into the living room to find Taehyung on the couch all curled up.

"Kill the tiny monster!"

Taehyung pointed to a spider on the floor. Jungkook sighed and killed it and used a paper towel to wipe it off his shoe.

"Better?"

"No."

Taehyung reached his arms out and made grabby hands.

"Cuddle me."

Jungkook did as asked and pulled the small boy into his arms.

"Daddy."

"Hmm baby?"

"Jimin also called and he's coming over."

"Okay will I forgot some stuff and he can keep you company."

A while later Jimin came and Jungkook threatened his life and told him to not touch Tae cause he'd only be a minute.

"I trust you Jimin."

"You can trust me plus his cousins the one I'm after."

Then Jungkook left

Jimin sat next to Taehyung. The boy was busy watching an older Disney movie to notice until Jimin smiled and hugged Taehyung from behind.

Your mine now.

Jimin pulled Taehyung into his lap placing his head in the crook of Taehyungs neck.

"Hey Tae."

"Hey Ji- w-why did you d-do that?"

Jimin smirked and placed another kiss on the boys neck.

"Jimin s-stop."

Jimin turned Taehyung so he was facing him.

"Mine."

Taehyungs eyes widened and he tried to get up but Jimin pushed him down onto the couch. Taehyung struggled under Jimin and tried freeing his wrists from the tight grip Jimin had on them.

"Jimin please stop."

Not listening Jimin leaned down and roughly kissed Taehyung. His hand running down to Taehyungs lower area. Palming him threw his shorts.

A few moans escaped Taehyungs mouth but they were also accompanied with tears.

"S-stop please ah."

"Tae your body tells me one thing but you say another."

Jimin smirked down at the boy and unzipped the boys jacket. Just as expected he was shirtless underneath. Jimin leaned down and began marking Taehyung.

"Jimin your scaring me please!"

"Your even cuter when your scared."

Jimin pulled back and smirked.

"So beautiful."

Taehyung scrambled away from Jimin.

"Taehyung don't tell Jungkook or anyone. If you do will you'll just have to find out huh."

Taehyung nodded and watched as Jimin walked towards the door.

"Bye my little slut."

The door shut and Taehyung ran over to lock it.

Wiping the tears away he went to the room and put on a hoodie that would cover the marks and cuddled his new bear.

New tears made their way down his cheeks.

"Kookie I need you.."

_____

I just love the sound of morning lectures provided by my very generous parents who occasionally like to throw in a guilt trip. You hear that? It's the sound of me grating on their nerves. :)