14

Jungkook laughed as Taehyung slept on the couch. The boy did't understand why his lower half was 'happy' and It scared him so bad after he moaned. He ran to the bedroom and refused to come out of it.

Jungkook sighed happily but frowned as another annoying knock was heard. Opening the door to find Yoongi with Jimin clinging onto him.

"Get your dumb friend off me I came here to check on Taehyung and he came out of no where."

Jimin frowned and hugged Yoongi closer. Yoongi growled and pushed Jimin off of him. Jimin's back hit the wall. Jungkook saw the look in Yoongi's eyes and quickly made his way out of the entry way. Yoongi placed his arms on ether side of Jimin's head.

"Listen up if anything did happen I top not you."

Jimin turned bright red and quickly nodded his head. Yoongi smirked and moved so Jimin could walk by. As soon as Jimin left Yoongi smacked his butt making the other yelp and scurry away.

Taehyung woke up as Jimin sat down next to him pulling him into a hug and kissing his cheek.

"Don't kiss my cousin with your nasty crusty lips."

"You wouldn't complained if I sucked your d-"

Jungkook covered Jimin's mouth as Taehyung starred at them confused.

"What?"

"Nothing Tae Jimin's just being a gross person."

"Oh."

Taehyung yawned and leaned into Jimin's chest. A knock on the door got Taehyung;'s attention and Taehyung quickly went to answer it.

"Hoseok!"

"Taehyungie!!"

Hoseok took Taehyung into a hug and ruffled his hair.

"Who's house is this Taehyung?"

"Kookie's!"

"Kookie?"

"Yeah he takes care of me while mom's gone."

"Oh."

Hoseok watched as Taehyung's cheeks turned red.

-----------

My friend made me mad so I told him his eyebrows are thicker then his dick....