58

I lied I'll do the questions answers next chapter that way it's easier.
_

Taehyung stumbled around trying to find a certain person. He was suddenly stopped by a random male. The alcohol in his system making him forget about finding the older male.

Taehyung saw Jungkook push past people to reach a less crowded area of the club. Taehyung quickly making his way over. Leaving the other male alone.

Jungkook watched the drunk Taehyung make his way towards him. Taehyung gave a smile before clinging onto Jungkook.

"You can't handle yourself when your drunk Taehyung."

"Jungkookie I wanna go home!"

"Okay."

__

Taehyung Sat on the bed half asleep. A little to hot be began taking his clothes off. Jungkook walked in on Taehyungs struggle of taking his shirt off.

Jungkook chuckled and helped Taehyung.

"I knew shirts try and eat you."

Taehyung said throwing the shirt somewhere in the room. Jungkook pulled Taehyung onto the bed with him.

"Lets sleep Tae."

Taehyung sighed and wiggled his way so he had both legs on either side of Jungkook.

"I like you kookie."

"I like you too Tae."

"No I mean more then like actually I love you."

Jungkook smiled.

"I love you too Tae."

"You know what people who love each other do?"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"What do they do?"

"They make love."

Taehyung smiled and leaned down connecting their lips.

__________

I fell asleep writing this