17

"Kookie what are you doing?"

Taehyung didn't get a response as he was dragged out the door and down the street. Taehyung kept trying to get his wrist back but Jungkook wouldn't let that happen so his grip grew tighter.

"Kookie your scaring me please stop!"

Jungkook gave and and walked down a ally way before putting Taehyung's delicate body against the cold brick wall. Taehyung winced as his back hit the wall. He was not going to lie it was painful. He looked up at Jungkook who had his arms either side of the boys head.

"K-Kookie."

"Don't Kookie me Taehyung!"

Taehyung flinched and looked down at his feet.

Jungkook roughly took Taehyung's chin in his hand and pulled his head up so the boy was gazing back at him. Jungkook leaned in and roughly kissed the boy. He stopped when he felt something wet on his cheeks. Leaning back he saw it was Taehyung who was the source of it.

Tears streamed down Taehyung's face. He looked scared and that broke Jungkook's heart. What had he done?

"Tae I'm sor-"

"Don't your fine."

"No it wasn't rig-"

"Just stop... I just need some um time..."

"Are you going back to your house?"

"No...I'm going to Hoseok's."

"But.."

"Don't worry about it Jungkook."

Taehyung wiped his eyes and began walking away. Jungkook stood in the ally lost in his emotions. He wanted to go after Taehyung but didn't. He was mad Taehyung was going to Hoseok's. He wondered why he reacted to Hoseok confessing the way he did. He didn't just hurt himself. He hurt the most innocent person doing it.

Taehyung got back to Jungkook's place and saw Jimin pouting on the floor Yoongi looked up at him and frowned.

"What's wrong Tae."

"Nothing just grabbing my stuff."

"Why?'

Yoongi stood up and followed Taehyung to the room where some of his things were.

"Cause I'm going to stay with Hoseok."

"Why?"

"Were dating now surprise!"

"Oh and Jungkook's okay with this?"

"Yeah he pulled me aside from Hoseok after he confessed and asked if this is what I want. I said yes and he said okay."

"Oh."

Taehyung had gatherd all his things and Jungkook and Hoseok arrived not long after. Jungkook looked at Taehyung but Taehyung didn't return the gaze.

"Ready Tae!"

"Yeah let's go."

'Yay!"

Taehyung smiled a little bit and and walked out the door with Hoseok.

--------

DRAMA