38

(3 years later)

Jungkook walked into the small ice cream shop. He orders chocolate and sits at a table. It was so hot outside. More customers walked in but he froze when he heard a certain giggle.

Of course he'd remember that giggle. He looked over and for the first time in three years saw Taehyung. A wide smile on his face his arms wrapped around a taller boy.

"What flavor would you like Tae."

"Strawberry!"

The woman at the counter laughed and handed Taehyung his ice cream. As they turned Jungkooks eyes and Taehyungs eyes meet. Something mischievous hinted in Taehyungs. Jungkook quickly broke the eye contact and hurriedly ate his ice cream.

_____

Taehyung smirked after Jungkook tore his eyes away. He sat with Hoseok and ate his ice cream. He gave small answers to Hoseoks questions and watched Jungkook walk into the bathroom.

"I need the restroom I'll be right back!"

Hoseok nodded. Taehyung made his way to the bathroom. Jungkook stood at the sink looking zoned out at the faucet. Taehyung slowly and quietly walked behind him. He tapped Jungkooks shoulder. Jungkook turned around a looked beyond surprised.

"Hey daddy did you miss me?"
_______

Check out my new book Sex Tape