22

Jungkook sat on his couch going threw his phone. Taehyung sat in Jungkooks room his fingers playing nervously  with the collar.

Taehyung wore a jacket that fell a little bit higher then mid thigh. The jacket unzipped a bit to show off some of his skin.

Taehyung stepped out and walked over to Jungkook. He took Jungkooks phone and got on the couch.

"Taehyung what are you..."

"Master. I have a request."

"What is it?"

Taehyung but his lip debating whether or not to do Bambam had instructed.

"Can I call you daddy instead."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung in disbelief. Where had he gotten that from. It was hot coming from his baby's mouth though.

"Cute anything for you."

Taehyung leaned forward his hands on Jungkooks thighs very close to his dick.

"T-Taehyung what are you.."

Taehyung placed his lips on Jungkooks crawling up a little. Getting to find a more comfortable spot on Jungkooks lap, he wiggled around causing Jungkook to let out a low growl.

Taehyung was pushed back onto the couch.

"What are you doing?"

"I honestly don't know."

Jungkook looked down at the boy beneath him. His jacket unzipped the rest of the way showing the boys top half. God he wanted to take Taehyung right then and there.

Jungkook let Taehyung go and chuckled as the boy rushed right into their room.

"What are you playing at kitten?"

____________

More seduction to come.