36

Taehyung sipped on the hot tea and gave a warm smile towards Hoseok.

Hoseok found Taehyung crying on the side of the road. Anger shot threw him as he saw the boy crying helplessly. He knew Jungkook had to do with it.

He took Taehyung to his house wrapped him up like a little sushi roll and did everything they used to do. He couldn't let his feelings get in the way when his friend needed him most.

"Hey Tae I'm sorry about the way I acted towards you and Jungkook. It wasn't right I just wasn't myself either."

"I-it's fine I could understand."

Hoseok thanked him and started Finding Nemo. It was Taehyungs favorite movie. Later after watching a couple of movies Taehyung fell asleep. Hoseok had carried him to his room and was on the couch. His finger hovers over Taehyungs fathers contact. He sighed and pressed on the contact. It rang a few times before a deep voice was heard.

"Hello?"

"Yes sir this is Hoseok. Taehyungs friend."

"Oh yes. What did you need?"

"You didn't trust the man watching Taehyung and asked me to inform you if anything happens."

"Yes... What happened."

"I think he has done *cough* things with Taehyung."

"Sexual things?"

"Yes sir."

"Thank you I'll be there soon."

Taehyungs father ended the call. Hoseok was scared of Taehyungs father. He was a powerful man.

_____

I bet you all hate Jungkook right now.

Wilp it'll get better. ;)

Innocent Boy [ kth.jjk ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara