18

Taehyung sat on Hoseok's couch. Hoseok had his arms wrapped around Taehyung's waist. Taehyung didn't exactly like the feeling but he'd feel bad if he denied his 'boyfriend' the cuddling.

What Taehyung didn't expect was Hoseok to start kissing his neck.

"H-hoseok please don't."

Hoseok didn't listen and continued sucking, biting and kissing Taehyung's neck.

"Hoseok please!"

Hoseok got up and sense Taehyung was seated on hoseok's lap he fell of.

"Whatever Tae."

Hoseok stormed off to his room and slammed the door shut. Taehyung got up took his jacket slipped some shoes on. He walked out the door. He felt violated really violated. He should have just stayed with Jungkook. He opened his camera and looked at his neck. It had bruises along it. Just wondering around he somehow ended up in front of Jungkook's house.

He began walking away when all of sudden he was being hugged from behind.

"I'm so sorry Tae! Please come back I need you!"

Taehyung was taken aback he could feel Jungkook behind him shaking. Was he crying?

Taehyung turned around and hugged Jungkook. Getting on his tippie toes he kissed Jungkook. A short passionate kiss. Jungkook was the only one who made him feel this safe and warm inside.

"I love you."