55

Taehyung stood in a large white shirt and baby blue boxers. He bit his nails nervously as he waited for Jungkook.

Taehyung jumped as he heard a knock. Running to the door and opening it.

"Hey Tae!"

"Hey kookie!"

Taehyung smiled and and hugged him. Jungkook happily returned it. Taehyung pulled Jungkook inside and sat him on the couch.

"What movie do you want to watch?"

"Whatever you want Tae."

Taehyung nodded and walked over to the movie case bending over. Jungkook licked his lips.

"Found it!"

Taehyung smiled and ran quickly over to the tv and put the movie in.

Jungkook thought he was too cute.

"Really?"

"You don't like it?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook a small frown on his face.

"Do you not like it."

"No no I love this movie."

Jungkook watched as the small boxy robot made cubes of trash. Taehyung smiled as he cuddled into Jungkooks side.

After the movie ended Jungkook woke Taehyung up and picked him up. Taehyung sleepily wrapped his legs around Jungkooks waist and his arms around his neck. A soft moan escaped his mouth. Jungkook was slightly taken aback by the sound but quickly tried to forget it.

He carried him to his room and placed him on the bed. Taehyung slowly opened his eyes.

"Kookie get into bed I'm colddd."

Jungkook smiled and did as told. Taehyung made room for him but forgot to grab his favorite stuffed animal. He wiggled on top of Jungkook trying to reach the stuffed animal. Jungkook gasped as Taehyung wiggled on top of him. Taehyung might not knowing but he's treading dangerous ground.

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore so flipped the two over so he was on top. He leaned in real close to Taehyung and nipped at his ear.

"You have to be careful baby boy."

Taehyung blushed and nodded his head thankful the dark hid his red cheeks.

"I want words."

"Y-yes daddy I'll be more careful."