12

Yoongi kept Taehyung's mind and eyes off Jungkook. Jungkook noticed that and was slightly angry. He was more angry with himself because he was cold to his precious Tae. Taehyung happily ate his noodles. When they all finished they began heading home.

Taehyung hadn't actually forgotten about Jungkook when Yoongi wasn't looking he'd steal glances. Yoongi kept a firm grip on his hand as they walked home. No one talked. Taehyung had a plan though.

As soon as they all got to Taehyung's house the plan started.

"Hey Yoongi I think I left something of mine at Jungkook's."

"Why would you have anything at Jungkook's?"

"When mom was gone."

"Fine be here in ten minutes though."

"Ok!"

Jimin stayed and talked to Yoongi while Jungkook opend the door to his place for Taehyung.

"Kookie...."

Jungkook looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No Tae."

"Then why are you being so col-"

Jungkook placed his lips on Taehyung's to silence him.

Taehyung broke the kiss and walked backwards. It hurt seeing Taehyung do that but Jungkook thought he deserved it.

"K-kookie...." Taehyung had tears falling down his face. Jungkook pulled him into a hug.

"I'm sorry for what ever I did I won't do it again Kookie I promise! What did I do?"

Jungkook laughed and wiped Taehyung's tears.

"Absolutely nothing Tae."

------------

Can't wait to get my hair cut!