Fight

(hello my mutants, sorry I haven't updated but I'm back and ready to write)

The guy stopped and stretched his arm out "wait here" he said before running back out. I looked around to see a wooden door, I looked out to see the ring, the audience was leaning over the edges "ha, this will be easy" then at that moment and voice came over on the specks "lady's and gentlemen, you just witness a marvellous fight but I believe this one will be even better. Tonight we have two girls who have been known the leave the ring with out a scratch. EVERYONE PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR TESS AND ELOISE!" the door flew open and I stepped out into the ring. I looked up to see everyone cheering as they held on to their beatings.

I looked around until I happen to catch sight of that guy, he was leaning on a post and he seemed to be staring at me. He gave a nod before waving his ticket 'he betted on me?' thats when I heard the other girl start to cheer "YASSS WOOOHOOO" I rolled my eyes at girl, I then realised it was the same girl from the changing room, well guess this will be quick.

I walked over to her and slightly pushed her "hey, ready to go" I said as I brought my arms up, she turned to me and smirked "come on then" we stared at each other waiting for the bell to ring, It felt like forever but finally DINGGGG and we wasted no time at going for each other.

The girl headed straight towards me but I knew what she was doing, you know because i have her fighting skills, I stepped out of the way and let her run into the wall. she was now on the ground so I took the chance to grabbed her leg and swing her, I did so but she also grabbed my leg and pulled making me fall down, this is when I realised how fucking muddy it really was "..shit" I quickly got up to then feel her fist collided with my cheek and back down I went.

Then she tried to jump on me but I moved out the way, she then went into the mud but got back up, I brushed the bits of hair on my face away "is my life still on the line" I said whilst giggling, the girl just glared at me.

She then tried the have a fist fight with me, every punch she gave, I just dogged then and gave a few to her stomach and face, she was starting to get slower when throwing her punches, I decided to grab her by her hair a throw her to the ground, she let out a small scream but then just tried to catch her breath.

I was getting bored of this but the thing about these fights, the longer you're in the ring the more cash 'just a little longer' the girl then let out a battle cry and headed start towards me. I elbowed her in the stomach and pushed her back, we then had another fist fight which I ended up kicking her back.

she swung her foot towards my face but with the quick reflexes, I caught it in mid air. Now it wasn't my most proudest moments but I then twisted my hand,which broke her ankle "AHHHH...Y-YOU STUPID BITCH!!" I then rolled my eyes and walked back to the exit "yeah yeah yeah, I know" and with that the door closed behind me.

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share