HELP ME *WARNING*

(WARNING MY MUTANTS, I MUST WARN THERE IS A TRIGGER SUBJECT. BASICALLY RAPE IS MENSITION AND IF THAT UPSETS ANY OF YOU THEN PLEASE DONT READ. I DONT WANT ANY OF YOUS CRYING OR GETTING UPSET, IF YOUS NEED TO TALK PLEASE PM ME BECAUSE ID LOVE TO HELP. I HATE THE THOUGHT THAT ONE OF YOUS ARE HAVING A HARD TIME)

I quickly walked down the street but It soon began to rain "ahh, really. Well at least i'm not far" I hugged my shoulder as I walked down the streets. About half way up a long empty street I started to feel sick and I was shacking "w-hat t-he hell" I looked to my hands as I saw the shack. I looked up and I was seeing double 'that bastard drugged me' I growled but I tryied to walk forward till I heard a whistle "come on chicka" I heard simon call out, I heard foot steps of three others.

I quick moved on and hid behind a huge box in and alley. I grabbed my phone which was at 9%, I looked to see the only contact I have 'victor' I dialled it and held it to my ear. Ring, pause... ring, pause... ring and suddenly a voice "damn it El, what do you-" I cut him off "victor, I n-need you. I- i've been drugged... I can't s..stand up and... they're coming, please..." I whispered but he could clearly hear that I sounded dopey "i'm coming. Where are you?" he was running and It sounded like he was in the rain "near the market.. I.. i'm not sure... where I am e-exactly..." I then tensed up went I heard simon.

I tried to get up to run but my legs gave out "shes down here!" a guy shouted, coming my way 'jesus, this cant be happing' I dragged myself to the wall but was startled by the voice that was just a bove me "so sure you don't want to tell me your name" I looked to see him and three other guys looking down on me with sicking smirks.

one kneeled down and looked me in the eyes "ohh shes got a pretty mouth" I felt my stomach go tight, I had thoughts of what they were going to do with me "p-piss off" I was taking shaky breaths. The guy then laughed "shes gonna be fun to play with" one of the others said, the rain got heavier 'shit, victor will lose my sent' I then felt one of them grab me "NO NO... GET OFF ME" I screamed but he made me stand up, it was simon.

He smirked "hold her, I wanna go first" two f the guys held my arms to the wall whilst the other was look out "Oh god.. nonono please. Please dont do this" I begged him but he got a knife and began to cut up my red dress, starting from the bottom and working up. My heart beat went up and I couldn't do anything, I had skin contact but I keep getting there thoughts of wht wanted to do to me "PLEASE SOMEONE HELP MEE-" I screamed out but one of the guys covered my mouth.

Simon had nodd full cut open my dress, I feel so embarrassed, so humiliated. I closed my eyes "trust me, you dont want to miss this" simon whispered into my ear. I felt his hand on my thigh, I tried to kick him off but it was no good, he was now trying to take off my thong.

Suddenly and roar could be heard "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER" victors voice echoed. I opened my eyes to see him with the look out guy, he held him by the throat "shit man, its her boyfriend" simon's voice became shaky. I felt the guys get go of me and I fell to the floor and began to cry out.

Victor suddenly tore out the guys throat and began to go for the other three. Screams could be heard, echoing all around and their blood was all over the alley way, I saw the blood mix with the rain. I couldn't feel my skin because of the cold numbing me,a bit of their blood was on my arm, it felt so warm, but I soon felt arms around me "(deep breathing) are... are you okay?" victor asked, I threw my arms around his neck "i was so scared... please, t-take me home" I cried into him shoulder.

(WAS THAT OKAY, PLEASE SOMEONE TALK. I need some feed back or something okay guys)

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share