Handsome Nightmare

ELOISE POV

I listened to him walk away, I held back the rest of my tears, afraid he'll hear. I laid there, even thought I drank half of that bottle, yet I still felt this pain in the pit of my stomach, It didn't numb the feeling but just made it worst.

DREAM

Soon enough I fell asleep, I had the same dreams as I always had. I dreamt of victors past, this one I had already seen, its yet the most dramatic one. It was one of the many wars he went through with james but this time I felt like I was there. I saw everything around me, the guns, dead soldiers, all the violence, I could smell the fire burning around me. I was scare, no terrified, how can I possibly feel, smell.. touch, its just a dream.

I turned when I heard a huge explosion, men were screaming as they ran away ,but when I did, I suddenly felt a jolt of pain In my stomach. my eyes were starting at the hand that was stabbed deep into me,covered in all my blood, I had forgotten that this was only a dream.

I followed upwards till I came face to face with a smile I once thought was charming, but now was sinister. Victor didn't even seem to care, the fact that he was slowly killing me "v-victor..." I stutter as I tried to push him off "ohhh you feel so warm..." he laughed at the slight dirty joke but then ripped out his hand.

I fell to the ground as my breathing became fast and I felt blood coming out of my mouth. Victor kneeled down and placed my neck "such a pretty neck" he the began to rub his nail down the side. I tried to speck but the blood filled my mouth "ohh whats that.... oh well" he then raised his hand as he went to give the final blow.

DREAM ENDED

I shot up, sweat covering me. I felt my neck and stomach checking that I hadnt been stabbed, thankfully I wasnt and I was okay, well alive. I looked around the room and saw that the sun was still out but setting, with knowing I was okay I just laid there looking out the widow as I watched the sun starting to disappear. Maybe this was a sigh, that me and victor should go our separate ways, we might still be friends, given time but then again I never really believed in that shit.

I could hear him moving around down stairs, I'm not sure how long I laid there but it got to the point that I couldn't bare it any more, plus I felt discusting. I got up and walked to the bathroom, knowing that victor would hear that I was up.

The lights came on but I switch some back off, the huge tub in the centre of the room still has remains of last times bubble bath. I turned on the taps and waiting for the tube to fill up, the noise of running water started to calm me. My heart started to go back to a normal pace, the steam filled the room but I just sat on the floor with my knees to my chest.

Once the tub retched half way, I began to strip off and place the dirty clothes in the basket. I went to the tub and climbed in, the water being a tad to warm I turned the cold tap up, I tried to relax down, to lay my head back, think happy thought. It didnt work, all I could think was victor and how the once handsome, caring and funny man that I loved oh so much, was actually a strong, dark and dangerous man. That one cuddly teddy bear was a killing machine.

The more I thought about it, the more I became upset. I got to a point were I was sitting in an filled bath, crying. I didnt even realise the water was flowing out the bath, that is till I heard the taps being turned, I kept my eyes down but just listened. I could tell he was just leaning at the sit of the bath waiting for one of us to speak up.

I lifted my head but didnt look his way "what do you want?" I asked him, I was surprised to hear a little laugh "seriously el?.... I want you to talk to me, I want to explain everything" I could feel his eyes on me. I didnt speak but I did look over my shoulder, letting him know I was listening "*sigh *... its just certain mutants, not every mutant... I went after... died... striker sent me on those-" when that name left his mouth, I just lost it "STRIKER IS A BASTARD. WHY WOULD YOU LISTEN TO HIM... AND JUST BECAUSE YOU DIDNT KILL THEM ALL DOESN'T MAKE THIS SHIT ANY BETTER" I yelled out but didn't move.

There was a pause but then I felt victors hand on my shoulder, now I was angry but I didn't move away from his touch "Eliose... please, I know what I did was.... fucked up. I promise you, I wont keep you in the dark any longer, I won.t.... kill again. Please.... don't leave me" he was begging me, this was a low point. He's never had to beg for anything.

(for now on its mostly going to follow what happens in wolverine origins but throught Eloise and victors pov)

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share