Airport

(JESUS CHRIST IM SO SO SO SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATIG. I was so caught up with.... life?. never mind, I'm back and ready to write)

we were on our way to the air port, I was looking at my passport it was fake but I was impressed by it "where'd you get these anyway?" I asked as he walked with me "a friend" he was very secretive about these friend of his. I didn't push on it but I would be lying if I said I wasn't curious, we staid quite since but I looked at the photo that was used for me, it looked like me but I had darker hair in the photo, weird.

We got to the front doors of the air port but victor turned to me "let me take your bag" I raised an eyebrow, I wasnt sure why he was being so nice, like I now he was comforting me but, its not like im totally weak. I shook my head before handing him my bag "fine, im getting a coffee, you want one?" I asked him but he said no before walking off .

I sighed as I walked over to the cafe bit but to be honest, I missed just coffee, now I just got confused with these random ass names. I walked up to the cashier and the guy smiled "hello, what can I get you?" he asked, I looked to the board "um can I get a coffee, black please" he nodded before going off and making it, I stood there and placed my hands in the back of my pockets, I rocked back and forth on my heel.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my waist but I turned to attact but they grabbed my hand "hey now" victor said, I took a breath, I relaxed back down "sorry.. guess im a little bit jumpy" I explained, victor hmmed before being interrupted by the cashier guy "heres your coffee miss, that'll me 1.50 please" I nodded as I handed the money and took my coffee.

I walked to a table and sat down, victor sat next to me but I felt that now was a good time to ask questions "so whats the job?" I said before sipping my coffee. Victor leaned back "we're needed on tracking down people, we'll get more details when we're there" he looked around "wait... you don't even know the details?" I was concerned about this because it was the first job we had and I wasnt sure if I could even do this line of work.

Victor looked to me and smirked "hey, itll be okay. Its just a simple job, no need to worry" I nodded before taking a sip of my coffee. It was all quite as I drank my coffee but suddenly victor sat forward "you sure you dont want to talk about what happened?" I looked to him before placing my cup down "drop it, now" I said as I got up and walked away "ahh, come on el. Talk to me" he called for me.

I turned around and glared at him "why, im over it. He got what he deserved. What you want a thanks, FINE THEN thank you for stopping those guys" I whispered the last part but victor shook his head " encase you've forgotten, sweetheart. We're a team, now I not sure how you use to worked when you were on your own, but with me, I expect some respect. Also i'm trying to help you, so hows about you be grateful that I saved you sorry ass and that i'm actually giving a shit about you" he came close to my face as he spoke.

I looked him up and down as he spoke, I looked at his lips and then his eyes, he did the same to me. We moved towards each other but we stopped when our plan got called "umm, w-we should get going" I said as I stepped back, victor nodded before walking off, I followed but staid quite the full time.

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share