plane

(hello my mutants. sorry this took forever for some reason. its here now and I will say this, I had a dream that one of my books became a movie and they didn't even give me credit. I was raging when I woke up)

we got on the plane with no problem but It was awkward between me and victor, we didn't speak. sadly the plane had a crying child on it and it was sitting next to me . I didn't like planes but this kid clearly hated them. The mother tried to get them to be quite but it wasn't working out.

I finally grabbed my bag taking out my phone and clicked on it, victor was about to say something but I leaned to the like boy "hey little guy, what's wrong, you not like planes? Huh?" the kid just looked at me with tears in his eye. I smiled as I looked up to the mother who was smiling to me, I showed the mother that I had a tv app and had selected children show "if it helps him through this. I mean it must be a scream experience for him" I said to her as I shook the little boy's hand. She smiled and thanked me for this as I handed 'her my phone.

I sat back and sighed as I closed my eyes, I suddenly felt a hand grab mine "that... was nice" victors voice whispered, I smirked and I leaned on him "shut up" I laughed as the captain came on and welcomed us on board and said it was ready to go.

it was a 10 hour flight, so Victor and I decide to stay awake the first half and we both found out something. I. Hated. Flying. I freaked every time the plane shook and I was freeing my ass off from the drop in temperature but I ended up falling asleep anyway, I was curled up to victor who was hot, I mean warm but also hot.

I was having a strange little dream, I was in a Victorian house and I seemed to be at the front door. Everything was so dimly light, I looked around and suddenly "ELIZABETH!" someone banged at the door, I stepped back "ELIZABETH!" he called out, they kept banging on the door "ELIZABETHHH" he scream.

Suddenly a woman ran in and slowly opened the door, a drunk man walk through and started to yell at the woman. She pleaded him to leave, he suddenly gripped her and screamed in her face "LET ME SEE HIM" she pushed him away telling him to get off of her. They screamed at each other but took no notice to me.

I was freaking out but soon another guy who was more fancy looking walked in, suddenly the drunk guy became more angry toward the other guy "i have a right to see him" he said to him as he tried to past but was pushed back "i told you to never come back here!" they all were scream at each other. One thing lead to another and suddenly BANG. The fancy guy got shout by the drunk guy.

The woman screamed out but the drunk guy suddenly took her up and held her shoulder, she was screaming to the guy on the ground who was still alive but was clearly dying. I noticed a teenage boy who looked fimilar but I didnt matter. I went to help but a boy came rushing in and kneel to the man, the guy tried to say something to him but he was gone before he got the chance. My heart broke but I wasnt sure why "james... there are thing you dont understand" the drunk guy spoke "dont!" "I NEED HIM TO KNOW" the mother tried to stop him but the guy just shouted back.

The room channg and I stopped listening to them as I looked to the boy, he was looking at his hand which both had three fucking claws growing out of them 'oh shit. He a mutant' I thought, he screamed out in anger and ran at the guy, he lifted his guy to shout him but the mother push it away.

Everything went so fast and before I knew it.

I jolted up which scared the shit out of victor "jesus el, you okay?" he said as he looked at me with worry in his eyes. I took deep braths as I looked to him and realise something 'him... the teenager was him' I thought but then nodded "y-yeah, just felt like... I was falling" I lied asi sat back. He nodded as he looked at me before turning to a drink which was on her table, I sighed as I re though about the dream.

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share