Thank you

(TIS TEH SEASON TO BE JOLLY FALALAALALALALAALALAAAA, I hope you guys have a good Christmas)

Victor took out a key and open the door, I didn't wait as I flew in to see our room. I stopped at the first room as it was the living room which have big windows and had a dinning room/kitchen next to it "oh my god..." I said as I walked around, I then spotted the bath room with was to the left of me.

I walked in to see the huge bath tube "lord above" I shouted out, I could hear victor laughing as he placed the bags down, I looked at the fact the bath looked like a huge bowl. I giggle but there was a black old looking door at the other side. I ran to it and open it to see the bedroom.

My eyes almost popped out of my skull when I saw it, it was so much better that any bed i've ever had. It was all wooden furniture with cream and brown colours , the bed looked so comfy yet to pretty to sleep in. There was a huge window with a table and chairs to sit in, the floor was so soft, it was to perfect "HOLY CRAP!" I yelled as I jumped up and down with excitement.

I then went to the window to see how high we were, oh god, we were so fucking high up. I could see so far for this window "so i'm gonna guess you like the room" I heard victor laugh behind me, I turned with the biggest smile on my face "yes, I do" I said as I walked over and hugged him. I looked into his eyes "ive never been in a hotel like this" I said as I stepped back "perks of working for rich people" victor said as he looked around the room "ya know, I really am thankful... for all you've done for me." I said but I began to feel off.

Victor turned to me "yeah, no problem... listen about the guy down stairs" he said as he rubbed the back of his neck "hes always like that, I dont want you feeling down about it, alright" I smiled as I walked over to him "hey, as long as your there, I think I can be a strong girl" I said as I cupped the side of his face.

Victor wrapped his arms around me but then he lifted me up and placed me on the bed, I wasn't sure what he was doing but he then started to attack my neck with kisses "v-victory~" I moaned out, he pulled away "you okay if I keep going?" he asked me, I smirked before placing my hands on his face "i think... you should join me in a bath" I said as I went to turn it on.

After it filled up and was as good temperature, I stripped down but made sure to leave the door open so victor could see me. I stepped in the bath and turned to him, using my finger to call him over "victor~" I sang, he smirked as he started to unbutton his shirt "you... are so beautiful" he dropped his shirt and unbuckled his belt "bet you say that to all the girls who are naked" I teased as I went to the edge of the bath.

Victor then took off his trousers to reveal his man hood. My eyes widened but he got in the bath with me "like what you see?" I smirked as I went and sat in him lap "think i'm gonna like this partner ship" I then kissed him as he started to feel up my body.

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share