WHAT NOW

(OMG HELLO MUTANTS, GUYS I AM SOOOOOO SORRY. I thought I updated this but then I say that it was the 9th I undated. well here it is, jeez I cant believe that haha, sorry)

After our little 'bath', we got out and ready again because I was hungry after all that excitement. I wore a simple white vest with jeans and a black jacket. Victor wore he's normal dark clothes with a black trench coat, I looked over to him with a smirk on my face as I pulled on my boots.

He smiled back before coming over and placing his finger under my chin. He looked into my eyes as he placed a kiss on my lips "you know, you might have got a lot of me in that space of time" he said making me laugh " yeah, the only down point to sex." I sighed as I stood up. Victor took my hand "what exactly.... do you get when you make contact with someone that long?" I looked to him with a raised eye brow "ummm, well.....skills,... powers... memories?" when I said the last part he looked to me with a worried expression.

I then laughed as I playful hit him "relax, im not gonna run away when I see you as a cringe teenage boy" I then walked to the mirror and brushed out the tugs in my hair "haha yeah, you'd be surprise of what you might see" hes voice was low, I turned to see him looking to me "I'm not a innocent little girl. I've seen some messed up shit" I said as I put my hair in a messy bun "bet my life's more messed up" he said as he placed his hands on my shoulders looking at me through the mirror.

I turned and placed my hands on my hips "fine, tell me what i've got myself into?" I didn't want him to know that i've already see some stuff but I also wanted to know if he'd explain himself in a way. He raised an eyebrow "now where's the fun in that, sweetness" he said as he laughed and kissed me. I rolled my eyes as I kissed back, I then push him playfully.

I walked to the living room as I went to the bar we had "what are you doing?" victor said as he followed me. I leaned and grabbed the tia maria, vodka and coke, I grabbed two glasses "i feel like drinking, you want one?" I said to him but I saw him laying on the couch "ye sure" he moan ot as he closed his eye. I made up my favourite drink 'black Russian' and added ice to Finnish.

I walked over as I sat next to him "here" I held out the glass which he took "thanks" he took it and started to drink it. I sat there holding my glass as I looked around "so how come we go such a fancy place?" I asked but I knew he might just avoid answering it. Victor looked to me and then to the drink "well, they'll need us here for a while so we got this place. Plus they pay for everything" he added in.

I looked at him, I really wanted to know "what are we going anyway?" I moved closer to him. Victor rolled his eyes "why all the questions.." he looked to me and saw that I was being serious and in no mood for games "oh okay... they need us to track down some people... and mutants" when he said mutants, my full body laungege changed and he knew I wasnt happy about this.

(again so sorry for being a wee shite and now updating hehe)

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share