Just friends

(hello my mutants, sorry that I haven't updated but I've been dealing wit family stuff but I'm back and I really hope you like this cause I worked on it for ages but I wasn't really all there, sorry)

I got down but I felt someone grab my arm "hey, im not sure how you knew our routen... but do you want to come have a drink with us?" the guy who I was talking to before. I smiled as I nodded "sure, but I need to find my friend..." I looked around as the guy smiled "okay, what does she look like?" he aske but I began to laugh, but that's when I saw him.

He was leaning on a pole playing with his nails "VICTOR!" I shouted on him, the guy next to me looked and tensed up "thats... your friend?" I looked to the guy and back to victor "yeah, I guess" victor made his want over but took his time. Once he got to me, I introduced them "hey victor, they've invited us to have a few drinks with them, do you want to go?" I asked but victor stared at the guy "who's the kid?" victor ask, you raised an eyebrow at him "the names simon but my mates called me-" he was cut off by victor "i don't care what your friend call you. El i'd like to leave now" he stated to me.

I stared a him before shaking my head "you can go, id like to have a little night out" I stood beside simon who placed his arm on my waist, I felt uncomfortable but I didn't show it. Victor stayed silent before looking to the guy "fine, you know your way back. See you later" he walked away making my heart sink, I didn't really want him to leave but I knew if I was gonna be his partner in crime, id need to take any opportunity to have fun.

Simon laughed as he looked to me "looks like someone has a crush" he sang, I look to him and laughed "no... we're just friends" I corrected his but I could still see him smirking.

We walked with the group to the nearest bar "WE DRINK LIKE KINGS" on of the guys shouted as they chugged down the beers and took shots "haha, I guess yous made a lot more money tonight?" I asked as I playied with the cocktail umbrella "yeah, we make more money up here, but tonight seems that your little act got us big bucks" simon was next to me but he seemed to be getting to handies.

I sat up and smiled to him and took a big gulp of my drink "wanna dance?" I asked as I slowly walked away, simon looked to my glass and then back to me "with you... any day" he got up and followed me to the dance floor. I started to move my hips and had up and I threw my hair, simon came up and held my hips as he danced with me "you know, ya never told me your name?" he whispered into my ear "why do you want to know my name?" I said as I flipped my hair and started to move around more.

I turned towards him to see he had a pissed face "cuz, ye nearly wreaked our dance, ditched yer boy to come with me. So I think I get to know a bitches name" I was close to my face which made my growl "piss off" I spat in his face before walking out the place.

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share