Deal?

(hello my mutants, so sorry I haven't been writing a lot but I'm still trying to slit my times with this, college, family and friends. so far I'm doing okay but being ill just take it out of you sometimes)

I headed to the island, there was a car that came and picked me up. I had my phone in my hand jus in case he phoned back, I looked out the window as the island came into view. I cringed at the sigh of it, it was a real nasty place but I was starting to get use to it.

I thought of what was in there, all those poor kids, scared, alone. It was just a job, didnt mean I liked doing it, every mutant we took, the more guilt I felt, the colder I seemed to become. Victor however, he just seemed to evolve to it, maybe liked it, sometimes he was act as if it ws a game. Those kids would be terrified of him but I was always there to stop him, tell him to back off.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when the car pulled up the the entrance, I got out and was greeted by one of the doctors "ahh miss Fay, its good to see you again" the guy smiled to me which creped me out "yeah, look I was told that yous wanted to talk to me" I said as I stuffed my hands in my pockets "yes yes, right this way miss" he said pointing to the door, I nodded as I went inside.

I walked down the corridors as I heard people screaming and shouting. I tuned them out as walked by "is mister creed not accompanying you today?" the guy asked, I just looked away and shook my head "ahh I see" he said as he opened the door to a huge room. I looked around, It almost looked like a hospital room 'almost' being a key word.

I saw that striker was at a table with a body on it, it was an old team mate of victor's 'Wade Wilson' I think. I stood a bit away from striker, he noticed my persistent "aw, Eloise lovely to see you again" he came towards me but I stepped back "striker" I nodded to him. He smirked as he turned to the nurse "gave us a moment" and as quick as ever, she left, leaving me with him.

I walked to a table as I sat on it "thought it was the doctors who wanted me?" striker nodded as he walked to me "well, yes they do but I also need you help. Have you noticed victors disappearance lately" it did sound like a question, I crossed my arms not wanting to answer "ill take that as a yes. Well, victor has been doing a special task for me" he said as I shot him a glare.

I jumped down and looked to him "yeah, what sort of task?" I said as I got closer to him. He could see that I was becoming angry "... hes told you of his brother... well, I want him here. He goes by Logan Howell now, I have gave victor the task to bring him here, among other things" I growled at him, I hate when he get cryptic. I circled him as I nodded my head "and~ why would you want that... and WHY! do you need me?"

striker turned to me as he smiled "logan is an important aspect to all of this, also the reason I need you... well I dont really need you but... you and victor are together and he seems to do whatever I say as long as your safe. Now, you keep him in his place but... I could always drug him up to be a mindless animal-" I ran to him taking him down, since I still had a bit of victors powers left, I had the long nail which were on strikers neck.

I growled as I looked to him "HE ISN'T AN ANIMAL... if you ever hurt him, i'll kill you... slowly" he then smirk a me making me feel ill "then we have a deal. Keep him in his place and I won't hurt him. If you act out, then he will pay the price... along with those kids" I huffed as I slowly got off him. I stood there as he held out his hand "deal?" I tutted as I slapped his hand away "fine.." I walked away as I could feel my rage start to build.

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share