Fucking love

(hello my mutants, sorry I haven't updated again but hers the next chapter. GUYS IM LAZY SO IF YOUR WANT AN UPDATE AND IM NOT DOING IT..... WELL THEN IM AN ASSHOLE) 

I stood there silent, I wasn't sure what to do, eliose wasn't even moving. I knew she was pissed off.. no that aint even the word, she was worst than that, I lifted my hand as I slowly placed it on her shoulder. she soon slapped it away and stood up but slightly stumbled "get away from me" she mumbled as she walked away "el its pissing down... come on, lets go inside-" she then turned to me "GO FUCK YOURSELF..." she shouted before walking feather into the garden "EL...GET IN THE DAMN HOUSE" I couldnt just stand here any more.

When she ignored me, I just sighed before walking over to her "i ain't fucking asking now" was all I said before she tured and slapped me. Now I took it, but her face showed no regret of doing it "get... away from me" venom dripped off those words. She meant it, but right now, I need to be with her. I picking her up "NO NO, LET ME FUCKING GO, YOU BASTARD!" she screamed as she tried to get out my grip. I turn and headed back into the house.

Once we got in, I let her go and turned to closed the door but I then heard sniffing "I... hate you" I heard her whisper, there I stood looking out side. I took in what she had said "you don't really mean that... you're drunk el" I turned to see her leaning on the contour with her head in her hands. I went to her side as I rubbed my eyes "look, im sorry... i- I didn't want you to see that" el then began to cry, he body shivering, I went to touch her but she pushed me away "really victor... thanks, im so fucking glad that you're concerned about me" she threw her hands up.

I growled "El... let me-" she cut me off "No, let me. You went behind my back and killed our people. YOU LIED TO MY FACE... those time you ran off without telling me... all that was you killing someone" her eye filled with anger but shes got it wrong "no not every time Eloise, I swear" I stepped forward "OHH, WELL SHIT. I GUESS THAT MAKES THIS OKAY THEN" el was starting to frustrate me with the shouting but she keep going "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.... I honestly don't know what the hell to do. I was this close to leaving..."

I looked up to her "then why didn't you?" I hadn't realised I said it till I saw her face, I couldn't tell what was coming but what ever she said, I knew I deserved.

She looked to the side "because... I still.... I still love you." I was took back, we don't really say things like that but I was so grateful that she still did. Eliose smiled as she laughed "you've murdered god knows how many people... and I still... fucking love you" her hand covered her face as she collapsed to the floor.

I went to her side and held her close, she tried to push away from me but I didnt let her go. She broke down and cried in my arms. In all my life I've never left guilt, but right now, I felt like my heart was gripped. I didnt like this, I hate it, I hate what I did to her, im the reason why shes drunk, soaked and in my arms crying out at the fact she loves me....

I wasnt sure how long we sat there but I saw that the sun was setting, el had calmed down and relaxed into my arms. I picked her up and stared to make our way to the bedroom, I could hear her breathing was uneasy, the way it goes after a bad cry.

Once there I walked to the bed and placed her down on it, I took off her shoes and jacket and pulled he covers over her. I then went kiss the top of her head but "don't" was all el said before rolling over. I stood there for a while just looking at her, this would take time. Knowing that I wasnt welcomed into our bed, i turned and headed to the door but not before saying "i am so sorry Eloise...." she didnt say anything but then again, what exactly was I looking for her to say?

(I HAD A BAD DATE......FML)

PLEASE

.

VOTE

.

COMMENT

.

SHARE