Hotel

(okay I have to admit that I was watching pretty woman when I wrote this and next chapter so yea. that'll be a thing. hope you enjoy)

we arrived at a fancy looking hotel "hey you sure this is it?" I asked victor but he just looked over his shoulder to me "im sure. Now come on" he walk on in leaving me there, me ran after him.

I walked into a huge lobby which had marble floors and the walls were white with some nice paintings. I looked around the place in amazement "holy shit" I said with out thinking, I heard a gasp, I looked to see a group of well dressed ladies, they looked to me in horror making me smirk "sorry for my fucking language" i snapped making them turn and walk away quickly.

I laughed but then heard my name being called, I looked to see victor waving me over. I walked over as I placed my bag down "this place is so fancy, how'd we get a room here?" I asked but stopped when I saw the guy with the clip board and a really expensive looking suit "who's the suit?" I pointed to him. The guy huffed before turning to victor "so this is her, hmm what can she do?" I raised an eyebrow as I turned to victor and then him "umm, hows about asking me instead of him" I snapped at the suit guy.

Victor then grabbed my arm pulling me into him "sorry, shes a little crabit for the flight. She can absorbe powers or skills from anyone" he answered bu h was also holding my arm really tight "hmm yes, well she might be of use, but do keep control on your girl. We cant have any lose ends on this" he said before handing a card and walking to the exit 'his girl... control... WHAT THE' I yanked my arm out of his grip "what the hell was that!?" I asked trying to not draw attention "what?" victor said with a confused look on him face.

Before I could get in any detail, a girl came over "your room in ready mr and mrs creed" she smiled to us but my face went pale "okay thanks" victor said very calmly. She nodded as she walked away but my jaw fell open "close your mouth sweetie or you'll catch flies" he said before taking my bag and walking off.

I walked to the elevator where he was but I still was shocked at what the girl said. Once in victor clicked the top floor "you're joking?" I said to him, he winked at me as we went up "no seriously, we're broke. How the hell did we get the freaking pent house?" I waved my arms up, I was totally confused about him and what he did to get this.

He only smiled but then I heard a ding, the doors opened to show a fancy hall way with mirror like walls, floors and ceiling and it was black and whit with gold around doors "jesus.." I said as I looked around and stared at my reflection. I smiled as I looked around , everything was so clean and tidy "if you like the hall way, the I can't wait to see how you react to our room" victor said as he pasted me. I looked to him and I walk with him "this is amazing" I said as he arraive at the huge doors.

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share