like a spy

The rest of the flight was me was me trying to sleep but my mind kept trying to figure out why i were having those dreams. Soon we touched down, now that was scary but victor held my hand through it, finally they 'parked' the plane and everyone began to get theyre bags. I turned to see the mother handing me back my phone "thank you so much" she said as she picked up her sleeping child. I nodded as I looked to see there was 5% left.

I placed it back in my bag, victor staid seated till mostly everyone was off "okay lets go. Put up your hood" he said as he placed on sun glasses and a hat "ohh, its like being a spy" I mocked him but placed my hood up.

We walked off the plane quite quickly but I didnt ask. We made our way to collection point and waited for out bags to come through. I waited but soon saw a bag that looked like mine, I left victors side to get the bag but a guy reatched at the same time as me "ohh.." I said but the guy took it "sorry, I thought this was mine" he laughed, I looked to him, he seemed a little off.

I looked to the bag to see it wasn't mine "my mistake" I said as I turned but I could feel the guy looking at me still. I walked to victor "put your arm around me" I quickly said "why?" he ask but I just took his arm wrapping it around me "i don't feel comfortable" I held his other hand taking in his powers since I might need them. He didnt say anything but he did hold me close to him.

I let go of his hand once I got enough "thanks, I felt a little... naked" I said as I just leaned into him. He laughed a little but he then saw our bags "come on" he said as he walked forward getting the bags. I held my arms as he brought them over "thanks" I saw as I took mine. He nodded, he walked to the exit but made sure I was next to him. I wonder how long it'll be like this, me being cold and have my guard up against any guy other than victor or victor being cautions around me and always watching my every move. I didn't mind that much, I mean it was nice but I knew that it would start to get annoying.

I sighed as I walked with victor in complete silence, oh yeah this is great. I looked to him and smiled "ya know, I had this dream on the plane, it was about this bad ass team that went to a wicked land and just kicked every guy that came at thems ass" I was turning to little the mood but victor didn't even smile 'is he ignoring me' I glared at him as I started to slow down walking more behind him now.