Freaks

ONE WEEK LATER

my injury's were still healing but I could walk around now. I was looking into the mirror, my face was covered in buries and cuts "why the face..." I moan as I looked away. I walked back to my bed "you okay?" you heard victor ask, he was leaning on the frama of the door "just peachy" you snapped as you layied back down, victor walked over "no your not..." he said which made you laugh "how would you know?" he then huffed "look, you know I have healing power, so i'll let you have a touch" he said as he held out his hand "oh you meant your hand" I flirted which made victor smirk.

I took his hand and focused on the healing part, after a few second I felt myself becoming strong "wow, now that was kind cool" victors deep voice said. I took my hand away "how do I look?" I asked as I felt my face "gorgeous... now, do you wanna hit the town" it didn't feel like a question by I nodded "yeah, now that I can actually stand properly" I smiled as I go up, victor the placed a bag on the bed "get ready then" he then walked out before I could say anything.

I was confused but I looked into the bag to see a red skater dress, combat boots and black tights. I smiled as I took it out and held it up and then to my chest, I looked to the door to see he was gone "thank you" I whispered before grabbing the bad and going to the bathroom to change.

TIME SKIP

we walked down the a a busy street which was full of people dancing. I smiled as I walked with victor who was looking around "so you can take the ability of anyone by a touch" he spoke but didn't look to me "um yeah... what about it?" I asked as I stopped walking. Victor looked to me before smirking "i just want to see a demonstration... that's all" I sighed "but I healed right in front of you" I pointed out but victor rolled his eyes "so is it a one time thing a day" he shot right back.

I shook my head before looking for someone, there was a group of dances that were doing a routen but one was standing at the side "hmm fine then..." I pushed past victor, towards the extra at the side.

The guy was wearing a white vest and baggy black trousers with a red shirt tide around him waist. I stood beside him and smiled "hey handsome" he smiled back as he looked me up "well hello there" I smirked are to placed my hands on his upper arms "wow, your arms are so big" I said with fake interest "well I gotta stay fit to impress pretty ladies... like yourself" he said as he showed off more muscle "oh my... oh sorry haha I can't seem to keep my hands off you" I said as I dragged my finger down his other arm.

He laughed as he spoke about something but I wasn't really listening, that was until he was called on "oh sorry, I gotta go on. Hope you like the show" he said as he went to go on, waved as I looked at my hand I got what I wanted. I turned around to victor who seemed to have a dark expression on his face. I shrugged it off before step behind the crowd to wait for the music to start.

It began and it was 'Freaks' but the nightcore version. The guys began to walk around before going into a nicely timed street dance, doing flips and jumps. I wait till I thought I stood jump in, I then get a flash of a bit I could jump in.

The bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war

Ah, the mighty trumpet brings the freaks out to the floor

The bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war

Ah, the mighty trumpet brings the freaks out to the floor

They then started to go to the crown doing break dancing and going up to girls and twilring them. They did this till the came back to the center.

Tell me, tell me, where the freaks at

Freaks at, freaks at, freaks at, freaks at,

Fre, fre, fre, fre, fre, fre, fre, fre, fre, fre, fre

Tell me where the freaks at

Some guys did flipps and spin trick till they stopped at at the same time to do a group dance, the crownd cheer as the song went on. I decided to cheer as well and even made eye contact with the guy I was talking to before. He smirk and started to show off slightly, it was cute.

And we don't need no water let that mother-mother-burn

Timmy play your trumpet let the people go berserk.

The beat went low and only a trumpet was playing. I knew this would be a perfect time to jump in, made my way through the crown and walked out to them "what the hell ya doin?" one guy said but then the beat came back, I started to do the dance and the guys seemed impressed.

Slowly they started to join back and the guy I was talking to before came next to me, I smirked as I walked around him, I went behind him before I grabbed him twirled around his body, he held me as we dance.

The crowd clapped and then I decided to do back flips and land perfectly, more claps could be heard. I got lifted into a pyramid and I was the point, two more dancers finished up before landing a pose. The crowd went wild, throwing money and cheering, I smirked and looked out to find victor so I could brag, but he was no where to be see.

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share