Where is she

(HELLLOOOOO MY MUTANTS SO..... This is awkward, haha yeah I'm terrible but hey, i've been writing a lot on tumblr so that's part of the reason why Ive be MIA..... sorry hehe)

THIRD POV

Kayla stood there in totally regret, but she then remembered that she would get what she came for in the first place "carnal" her eyes landed back on striker "not now Kayla" he was done paying attention to them, he just wanted to Finnish weapon 11 "I've done everything you've asked.... my sister, you said if I helped you. You would let her go" this is what he said. However striker turned around "Kayla, its not as simple as that, her mutations are unique, quite beautiful... w-we just need a little more time to analize it-" he was making up excuses, stalling but Kayla could see right through it, she wasn't the only one.

Little did anyone know that victor had more from his spot to high up, now he looked down at the two. He could hear strikers heart beat picking up the paste. He never liked striker but his deal seemed sweet at first.

Though things have changed, he now had to think about el, victor wasn't living as a long wolf now, he had to consider what was best. Though he still wanted what logan had, that didn't change but the way striker talked about keeping Kaylas sister, it brought up questions.

Victors voice ranging out "is that the same for Eloise?" striker turned to see victor drop from the ceiling, he wasn't happy, in fact quite pissed actually "victor please" striker tried to reason but victor wasn't listening "you promised me she wouldn't be evolved, you promised me you'd make me like him" he began to walk toward him, striker doing the same "you can't beat him" victor wasn't one told be told no "THEN GIVE ME THE ADAMANTIUM!" he demanded "you're test came back" striker tried to explain but "WE HAD A DEAL!" he roared but it did change that "you would never survive the operation... do you really want to leave Eloise like that" now that took a shot at victor, stopping him in his tracks.

He stood there staring at striker with reddened eyes, he wasn't sure what he meant, him and Logan were brothers, both with healing factor, practically the same mutation "where is she....?" he got closer making striker back away "v-victor like I said she got dizzy and needed to lay down" trying to calm victor down some how "you're my favourite solider victor, just be patient. You're time will come" a small smirk came on to strikers face "he's using us" Kayla had known the moment he said he needed more time with her sister but now it was confirmed, he wouldn't give them what they wanted, not her sister, not Eloise.

victor looked up to see Kayla running towards striker but anger got the better of victor, he grabbed her by the throat and held her up causing her to scream, clenching victors hands and she tried to use her powers "looks like your little mind tricks... don't work on me" he gripped tighter. She started have a hard time braving, victor had gave in to the animal he was "how about you die for real this time" he went to finish her off but stopped "VICTOOORRR!!" Logan roar as his claws came out.

Victor look at him with seriousness in his eyes. For some reason he didn't want to do this, he didn't want to fight his brother right now, he... he wanted Eloise. He let go of Kayla, letting her fall to the ground gasping for air.

Victor turned his body to logan. He didn't speak but only stared at him, he could hear a raising heart beat, filled with rage. Suddenly logan ran forward trying to take victor down but he just flipped over him, he didn't want to do this right now, he wanted what he worked for and his girl.

ELOISE POV

I had my back against the wall, no ones came near me, everyone was told not to make skin to skin contact with me. Great, im stuck here, not to help, I cant even touch the fucking cage, I was really stressing with how to get out.

 I thought victor would have started to look for me, warning signs went off in my head 'what if striker did something, what if he lied and told victor I left. What if he...kills him' I shook my head. I cant think like that, he'll be fine, it me that's in trouble.

Suddenly I heard a crash, it was at the other end of the hall, where the open space is, right below the room where victor last was "VICTOR!!.... IM IN HERE" I had forgotten about the cage as I placed my hand on it, to then scream out as it zapped me "FUC-.....shhhhh" I held my hands close to my chest, no healing... guess my hands are burned now.

I stood up straight after a few minutes still holding my hands close to my body "v-victor?" I called out again, more of a question this time.

 Foot steps started to head towards where the kids were but stopped, I could tell it wasnt victor. I held my breath as I backed up to the wall. I gave a silent prier that they would go away, that they would pass me off as something not to bother with. However I was wrong, a heavy step of foot steps came my way "please... oh god no" I whispered as I pinned myself against the wall, after being protect and relaying on victor for so long, I became helpless, nothing like how I was before.

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share