Not going anywhere

(hello my mutants so I have brought an update, so far its okay but I think I'm going to change how this ends. if you guys have anything to suggest then please comment down below)

ELOISE POV

I sat on the couch as I watched some show, I wasn't really paying attention, it was just for background noise. To keep me from thinking, thinking about all that victor could have done, what striker would do. I thought about everything that could happen, each one being worst than before. I cant believe I let him go, why didn't I just keep my fucking mouth shut.

Suddenly I heard the door open and shut, my head shot up and looked towards the door. There stood victor with blood all over him "victor" I sighed as I got up and went to him, I stopped just in front of him as I looked him over "don't worry babe, none of its mine" he smirked. I silently smiled and I grabbed his hand "t-thank you..." I pulled him towards the bedroom, he needs cleaned up.

He smirked, obviously thinking something else "get those clothes on and in the trash. Ill run you a bath" I said as I let go of his hand but gripped it again "only if you join me... " he had that smile, the one I found hard to say no to "hmmm... we'll see" I said as I walked off into the bathroom.

I ran the bath as I started to put stuff in for relaxing muscles and such. I put my hand in to feel the temperature, it was a tad to warm so I pulled the tap so it started to put in cold water. I then felt a hand on my shoulder, I hmm at the touch and I looked up, victor started to run his hands down my arms and kiss my neck "victor~" I moaned.

I could tell he was smirking, he began to pull at my shirt as he kept kissing my neck "join me" he whispered. I giggled as I lifted my shirt off "yes, sir" that was all I had to say, before I knew it, my jeans were off along with my bra and underwear. Now I was in the tub with victor behind me, I stopped the tap as I got the sponge. It was like one of those romance movie moments.

I started to wash off the blood on his hands and nails "was it quick?" I asked, victor laughed as he kissed my head "no... no one says shit to you and gets a quick death. Plus it was fun" his voice became dark when he said that last part. I shivered at this as I looked down the bath. Victor noticed my change "hey... i'm sorry, I know you don't like that stuff. Look, I wont be leaving you alone any more, i'll wont leave you by yourself. Okay?" he kissed my shoulder as he waited for my answer.

I liked that idea but I also found it terrifying at he same time. To be around him 24/7, what about these little missions, I should ask him "where do you go... what are these, little mission?" I held his hand, I knew I could just use my powers and dream about what he's doing.

Victor gripped my hand a little tighter as he sighed "do you remember... that team, the one with jimmy" I nodded my head as I turned to face him, I wanted to see his face when he told me this. I looked him in the eye "well... i've been tracking them down, one by one and taking samples for the docs" okay so its not that bad. I cupped his face "is that it?... victor why.. would you keep this from me?" It seemed silly, victor placed his hand on mine "just didn't... want you anywhere near that part of my past." he kissed my hand making me smile.

I smiled as I laid on his chest "don't worry, I'm not going anywhere" he wrapped his arm around me as we enjoyed this moment.

VICTOR POV

Eloise was the only think I had left, that's why I didn't tell her the full truth. That i've been killing the team, that I was murdering our own kind. She wont stay with me if she knew this, I knew because she was going to leave when she found out what this job was. So this would end it all, I wont let that happen, all I needed was one more guy and then that's it. No more, she will never know what I really am.