My winnings

TIME SKIP

I got my cash, £500 I got, its not that bad but i've gotten more. I walked out and into the alley way, I quickly placed the money into my bag till suddenly "hey, freak" I stopped in my tracks "you have something of ours" I turned to see two big guys walking toward me "sorry boys, I don't know what you're talking about" I said as I placed my hand on my hip "ohh, I think you do. The fight money, hand it over" I tightened my grip on my bag "i think since I kicked that girls ass, I earned it. See ya" I went to turn and walk away but one of the guys turned me back around "listen i'm not big on the idea of beating up a pretty little thing like you, but our boss want that money so make this easy" I looked a his hand on my shoulder and back to him "Don't. Touch. Me" I push his hand and did a back flip whilst kicking him in the mouth.

I landed on both feet and tried to run but the other guy caught me and smashed me into the wall "ahhh... dammit" I whispered, I looked up to see the guy I kicked was crying out in pain, whilst the other was looking at me "are ya gonna give it easily or do I have to do it the hard way" I glared at him before smirking " i've always been a girl who loves it hard, so no.." he then kick my stomach also making me hit the wall again, he did this another 5 times before asking again "give...up... the money" I tried to lift up my head but I didn't have the energy, so I just spoke "kiss...my... ass" I heard the man grunt, I closed my eyes and tensed up wait for him to kick me again but nothing happened, but I could hear screaming and sounds of... ripping 'someone's killing those guys'.

I just laid there hoping who ever saved me was good enough to let me live, that's when I heard the foot steps coming closer to me "ple- please... don't...h-hurt.. me" the foot steps stopped right beside me but then I felt the person lift me up. I was in so much pain that I let out a wimpier "don't worry sweetheart, I ain't gonna hurt you" that voice, I heard it some where, but who was it, I wasn't awake along but I just had to trust this guy, so I let myself fall asleep.

I opened my eyes but I quickly had to shut them again because of a bright light, I went to sit up but a shock of pain spread across my body "holy shhhhh" was all I could get out "easy there" I snapped my head up to see who the voice was. I saw a guy sitting playing with his nails which were long, really long and sharp looking.

He turned his head to the side towards me and that's when I recognized him "you're that guy, from the fight" he laughed as he stood up to fully stood up to face me "i am. How you feeling" he walked towards me as he dragged his nails against a table he was passing "umm... I feel like crap, but i'll... live" I said as I tried to get up but again a shock of pain which made me clutch my stomach.

A hand came to my back and I felt someone holding me "i can see that... you need to rest" he said as he tried to lay me back down "OKAY, one I don't even know you and two I dont know where I am so, how can I rest?" i said as I sat a little away from him "well I would assume that you trust me since I was the one who saved your ass in that alley way" I then sat there in silence "that's right, i'm the on who saved you" he then came a little closer to me "y-you're the one who- you killed those guys" the guy then looked at his nails "yeah... I didn't like what they were doing, kicking the hell out of my winnings" he then looked at me a flashed a devilish smirk.

(Ahhhhh , ya just gotta love victor. I do hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you like the way I write or just want more to read, I do have three completed books)

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share