Bella gangster

Bella Pov

"Guys I don't need to tell you guys it's really bad out here right now" my dad told us
"What do you mean sir?" Shane ask
"Well there a gang that's runs the streets now the police are doing all they can do but the gang is powerful and dangerous you guys should try to get home early and drive everywhere you need to. Don't walk the street mostly just stay inside the house and Bella your not allow to go anyway but home and to Paul house got it" my dad say.

We just nod our heads and form small chat Paul and Shane was sleeping over because well Paul was scared to be home alone with out his parents and Shane was working for the FBI and my dad was working in special task force for the same FBI.

Both left the same time so it was me and Paul home I cooked and Paul pop the wine now he knows I don't drink at all it was against the rules of SM entertainment company. Well my rules mostly I wasn't a drinker at all "Bella home is so dead let's just go out for a few mins " Paul say.

"You know what dad say" I told Paul
"Your with me, I'm with you two of us can't get in to that much trouble" Paul says
"Dude you know what happens in ever Wattpad book we have read the girl and her gay friend always gets in trouble" I told Paul and he laugh.

"Our life isn't a Wattpad honey it's a fairytale " Paul say and I threw the a pillow at him and he catch it.

"Fairy tail my ass if we were I would be a big Korean singer by now not still in training " I told him.

"Bitch you are your album coming out in a few weeks" Paul say

"Fine let's go out but where should we go?" I ask him and both of us put in out thinking faces.

"Let's us the new app I download we can find the hots club to go to" Paul say and we laugh and he open the app.