Bella Gangster

Bella POV

Suddenly the bathroom door burst open and a guy run in.

"Those guys are coming with guns" he say scared.

"That it every whore and bitch for themselves" Paul say and jump up and pull him selves into the vent.

I stand on the toilet and jump and he help me into the vent. " come on guys move it" Paul say in a low voice both of them jump into the vent and all of us sliding down to the vent.

We landed at the end out the vent which was behind the movies. The movies has two parking lot the front and the back lucky us. Paul park at the back we look around to make sure it was clear and rush to the car. All of us got in and Paul drove like a crazy man to we reach home.

"Well we are never going out again" Paul say and all of us laugh. " you got that shit right" I told him.

"Can we stay here for the night I don't think it's save to go back out there" the girl say and we all nob.

Paul pinch in the code to open the gate to out house and it shut back after he park and we got out. We run to the house and I put in the code and the door open we enter and slap it shut.

"We are safe for now let me get you some clothes and you can shower and change" I told the guy and the girl.

Paul show them to the guest rooms and I give them both fresh clothes.

We are down stairs in the living room with a box of pizza and fruit salads.

"So what your names"the girl ask me and Paul.

"Mines is Bella and his is Paul" I told them

"Mines is Flora and his is Matt" the girl say

"Wait I see earlier went Paul was showing us to the guest room your door was open are you a kpop fan to" flora say and Paul laugh and I slap him.

"Haha a kpop fan she isn't a fan honey she Kpop it self" Paul say I was about to slap him again but he move before I could.