Bella Gangster

Third pov...

Its been a complete month now and the group hasn't been able to find them at all no a clue Flora isn't doing to well she thinks its her fault that Aliee disappear. Ace and William are busy dealing with other issues. Ace has started to sleep around with different women now and William is fully back in the Korean drama world.

He has a number of dramas he been working on and that have been release and that are number 1 hits. He also release a few music tracks no full albums Damon, Ash and William are looking for William's father but nothing seems to come up.

William wakes up and get ready to head to Cube entertainment for a meeting he turn on the t.v and goes to the kitchen and make breakfast. After he returns to the living room with his breakfast in his hand and sits down half way into eating his phone goes off and he answer it.
Its Damon calling him telling him that some members of SM entertainment has return back and Tiffany was with them. The group arrive at Korea international airport and the press was there to welcome them back. He told his it seem that Sm had a vacation plan for all workers but Aliee and Jessica wasn't with the group and that a few members from Sm was missing.

William looked up at the tv and see what Damon was saying was true the group was all over the news. William went on Sm and check to see if he could find Aliee upcoming activities but he don't see anything. He look back up at the tv and saw Jessica, Aliee and Lee and Park Ji Min and Jeon Jung Kook coming out of the airport together. Aliee and Park Ji Min was holding hands and Jessica was with Lee and Jeon Jung Kook he grab his phone and called Ace and updated him on what was going on.

He check social media and look at the new pictures taken today of Aliee her belly was flat she didn't have a baby bump. He look back at the tv and saw a woman behind them holding something in her hand that was wrapped up. It looked like a baby that she was holding then Aliee take it from the woman and was holding it.