Bella Gangster

Bella POV

William and me wake up early because we had to go to set for the day then had other things to do after that.

"William please make love to me" I beg him and he finally give in.

"I thought you would never ask Bella" William say.

We made love that morning about twice or maybe more. After I was to tried and not to mention sore for making love.

William was amazing he treated me great unlike Ace he wanted to dump his baggage on me. I had my own problems and so did he but I wasn't dumping my problems on him.

William was the opposite he was sweet and caring and treated me like a princess. I think was falling in love with him.

He help me to the bathtub and we had a shower together. He wash my hair and after we got dress we was wearing a jeans and a plain t shirt while I was wearing a dress.

I was putting on my shoes went I felt William put something around my neck. It was a chain with his name on it. I got up and check it in the mirror and smiled it was beautiful.

"Thank you" I told William

We kiss and he put me back down on the bed. "Lets go Bella" William say and I smiled we had breakfast and clean up.

"I'm going to wake up flora and Paul before we go" I told William and I went to flora guest room.

The room was empty did they get up before us and leave. I walk to Paul room and there on the bed was flora and Paul. Both without clothes and the bed sheet just covering her longer down.

I turn around to leave "Ace is going to kill me" I told myself.

"Wait don't, it's not what you think" flora say.

"Your right I don't want to think about this fix it Flora" I told her

"Can you help me?" Flora say

"I'm not your mother flora you a grown woman what is it between you and Ace keep putting your issues and problems on me" I shouted at her.

Paul wake up and look at me he looked Shame but hurt.

"Follow me " I told flora

"It's really sore"flora say and I laugh
"I know honey let's get you clean up fast because I have to leave" I told her

She showered and got dress and I helped her to the kitchen.

"You should be okay till I get back if anything Paul will help you I don't know if I will see you off today" I told her and she looked sad.

"But we will try" William say from behind me and I smiled.
" yes we will try at least you will have one of us to see you off" I told flora and hug her.