Bella Gangster

Third pov ...

Aliee is at the pool with Park Ji Min its been two weeks now and both of them has grown closer both of them has their own issues but surprising find it calm to be around each other. Jessica and Tifanny been working out and having fun for the past few weeks. lee has been training with other managers and the bodyguards has been also training.

Each singer has their own schedule but Sm wants everyone to just have fun and enjoy the vacation. Girls Generations Members and Super Junior members have been busy recording music for the past two weeks. Aliee and Jessica on the other hand has been training because both has dramas coming up. Other artist from Sm have been helping them to improve their acting skills.

FLORA

On the other hand Flora has move back to Korea to do a fashion show and Paul is right now working on a film. Ace and William has helped her find the perfect home of course William has bodyguards to protect her from his gang. A few weeks ago Aliee has gone missing and Ace and William has been searching for her. William try calling Jessica but he has been able to get hold of her and nobody seem to know where she is. Her parents wouldn't say anything but he felt like they were hiding information from him. Ace been busy trying to track down his father who is in Korea and up till now hasn't been found. William is doing music again he has a come back concert coming up. Damon told William that he been trying to find out information for his on both Aliee and his father.

All Damon has found on Aliee is that she seem to have disappear off the face of the earth a few weeks ago. No one has seen her since she hasn't been using social media, she isn't using anything to keep the world up to date with her. She hasn't been seen at any airports, nothing and also Lee her manager, Jessica and Tiffany her best friends are missing also. The company she is with right now don't have any idea where she is. Her album has been release a week ago after she has disappear and the drama she been filming has come out to the public.

Aliee is missing and so is her best friends all the girls work has been release, the news albums and dramas their were working on and shows dates has been cancel to announced. Paul was going to fly to Korea as soon as he finish film. Shane was also coming to Korea to help the group find Aliee.