Bella Gangster

Flora POV

My brother wanted me to stay with Bella so he didn't had to worry about neither of us.

But clearly Bella moved on I knew Ace wasn't going to be very happy about it. William was a great man and I'm happy if Bella is happy and she does seem happy. I wanted my brother to be happy to he didn't know it but he was putting to much stress on Bella.

Paul and me watch Bella and William in the kitchen playing around with fruit salad. Let me tell you Bella loves her fruit salad a lot.

"Do you think she will every forgive Ace?" I ask Paul

"I don't know but she happy Flora that all I want for her" Paul say and we sit down and watch Love and hip hop Hollywood on the tv.

Paul fall sleep on with his head on my lap and shake his so we could go to bed . He got up and pick me up and throw me over his shoulder and we walk up to our bedrooms.

"Can you sleep with me?" I ask Paul

"Sure thing princess" Paul say and pull me to his room. He threw off his jacket and shirt and pant. He was standing there in his boxer looking like a Greek Sex God and man did I want him.

To bad he was gay or so he thought
"Paul can you unzip my dress for me" I ask him and he unzip it for me. Today I was wearing a lace matching bra and panty. Suddenly I left his lips on my neck. He started to kiss me in my neck and I push him down on the bed and pull down his boxer.

I give him a hand Job and started to suck him he started to moan my name over and over. I knew at that moment I had him right where I wanted him.

He pulled me into the bed and started to kiss me in my neck he pulled my bra off and started to suck my nipples. And he make his way down. Then he stop and push his fingers into me ruff.

"Yes daddy I like it like that" I told Paul and he laugh and kiss me we French kiss then he pull away and pulled out him finger and put his hard cock inside of me. I cried out in pain as it enter me and he went faster and faster in me.

"I'm going to cum daddy" I told Paul
"Don't cum till I tell you" Paul told me

I cried out in excitement he was so good he pulled out of me and I was about to cum but he push his tongue inside of me. And that the moment I cum and damn it felt so good. I push him over and started to ride him.

He cum inside of me and I fell on top of him tried and he pull me to his chest. I fell into a deep sleep on him.