The End

Note to Readers:

SORRY guys that was the last chapter the book was never meant to be a long one I didn't want to end on a bad note. Good news for all of you because I enjoyed writing this there will be a book 2 because there still a lot of unanswered questions I need to clear up. Like William and the Chan's father who is in Korea. But nobody is able to find him at this time well everything will become clear soon don't give up hope there a lot of twisted to this story its not over yet.

Ace is still in love with Bella who is also Aliee and so is his older brother William and now there is a child in the picture. Flora is with Paul and Shane is still in love with Paul does Paul has the same feeling for him. So much questions and so many unanswered I promise I will start working on book 2 as soon as I get settle in school.

also I know a lot of you are confuse able Aliee and Bella there are the same person at first Bella use Aliee as a stage name. She later change her real name which was Bella to Aliee which was her stage name. People in the book still call her Bella you would have notices that by now I should of make it know earlier I'm sorry. This book was rush I'm sorry its not edited have got a lot of request from readers asking to be my book editors I will choose one soon. don't worry sorry about the bad English and mistakes.