Bella Gangster

William Chan POV

"I love you but I'm sorry I have to do this you need to be carful I will try to be back as soon as I can" I told her

"Cut that a wrap" the director shouted...

I grab a bottle of water and drink while the rest of the cast was taking pictures. Bella was busy socialization with the rest of the cast.

My phone ring" what Ace?" I shouted as soon as I was out of Bella sight.

"I told you if you hurt her I will break you brother" I told Ace

"Don't make me came down there and do it you know I don't play" I shouted angrily at him.

I slam my phone shut and looked up at the light. Flora was my sister and Ace was my half brother I left him in charge of the family business. Flora was young so she did remember she had another brother. I could protect them like that it was easier.

But no Ace ship Flora to Bella and was out taking care of business. This shit had to stop he was being careless.
I called Ash " buy me a plane ticket to California" I told him and ended the call.

I walk back out to see Bella change out her outfit and into her normal clothes. " bye" she say and wave to everyone she grab her bag and run outside. I change and put on my clothes and jacket and let.

"Can we exchange number" one of the staff members ask and I give her my number and she did the same.

"Bye everyone" I shouted and left outside reporters and people with camera and phones were waiting taking pictures.

I got into my sport car and drove off to the airport. I was going to America and I was going with Flora to make sure she was safe.

The bodyguards that was to be guarding her next show up. I had my suitcase and boarding ticket and passport.

We would be leaving in a private jet my private jet. I arrive at the airport and got out my car. I walk inside and there were already reporters outside I make my way pass them.

I see flora,Bella and Paul together Paul had Bella on his back. Flora was in the chair on her phone.

"Go faster, go faster" Bella shouted at Paul

I laugh "well this is a sight" I say to them.

Bella got down and look at my suitcase then back at me "where are you going?" Bella ask.

"America with Flora" I told her she looked at me confuse

"Is there something I'm missing " flora ask suddenly

"I don't know but I'm late" Bella say

Flora grab Bella hand and both of them spin around and then stop.

"Have a safe flight both of you" Bella say and run off.

"Am umm this is weird but I gotta go make sure she is okay" Paul say and kiss Flora.