Bella Gangster

Bella POV

William and me sit side by side and did a Q&A with fans.

A random fan- Are you two in a relationship?

William answer- we are close

Me- yes we are close

A random fan- Are both of you working on a movie together?

Me- Yes we are at this time working on a K drama together.

William- The drama is called The Mystic nine and more information will be release at a later time.

Manager Lee- At this time there isn't much information we can give out to the public yet.

Random fan- I was under the believe you where dating a member of BTS?

Me- no I'm not in a relationship with any members of BTS. I really respect them a lot and they are like brothers to me.

Random fan- so that you and William are dating then?

William- we are very close

Random fan- Aliee are you ready for your big break out drama?

Me- yes I'm very excited about it

Manager lee- Alright everyone thank you for coming that will be all for today's Q&A thank you.

Me and William got up hand in hand we walk out to the van and he got in with me. "Are you okay?" William ask

"Yes I'm fine" I told him

"Are we together?" I ask him suddenly

"Do you want us to be?" William ask

"I don't know" I told him

"Should we test it then" William say

I nod my head and he smiled "I guess we are headed to Sm then" William say and I rest my head on his shoulder.

We arrive at the company and got out and walk inside we headed to the board room.

Both our managers were there me being a Sm and he belonging to Cube entertainment. We both belong to different company's so we agree to meet at Sm and talk about it.

"Me and Bella want to see if we can form a relationship" William say

"Bella do you want to give it a try?" Lee ask me

"Yes I really do I think it can work" I say and smiled at William.

"Are you guys sure this will be a lot on you especially sine your new to this hold thing Aliee" William manager Ying say.

" we are sure" both me and William say together.

"Alright that we are giving you both the green light to go ahead with it" both lee and Ying say.

We talk some more then left William van and my van was both outside waiting for us. We walk out hand in hand and he kiss me and the fans that were outside went crazy. Taking pictures and shouting our names out.

We hug and we both went our own ways I was heading home and William was heading to a photo shoot.

Text for Ace -

Ace- flora is about to land in Korea can you please meet her

Bella- sure she can stay at me

Ace- can we talk before I leave

End of text