Bella Gangster

Third person POV

Aliee is now a house hold name in Korea she is very famous now. She also has a baby boy on the way and she and her best friend Tiffany and Jessica live together.

Flora and Paul are together now it been 3 months since they left Korea. William had taken over the gang business and Ace is second is command then Ash. William and Ace finally told Flora the truth and William also had to take care of business with other gangs.
Shane has moved on he has a new boyfriend name Prince. Bella parents are both back together Bella mother left the army and join the police force.

William has to checking up on Aliee she has change her real name to Aliee now. She also pregnant for him she is carrying his son.

Bella POV

Jessica and me are working on a new song and Tiffany is busy on tours with GG.

I couldn't be happier I had move on since from the last past months I'm in a happier place now. I'm pregnant right now and I'm very excited about it. SM wasn't to happy but I have left  Sm and gone over to another Company.

I never heard from the rest since they left. I change my number I have seen my mom and dad who visit me a lot.

I also never have time for myself because I'm always busy with work. My mom is the one helping buy baby stuff. Because me and the girls went shopping and we didn't have a clue.

My mom had to return the things and get the right sizes and stuff for me. My dad laugh the hold drive back to the store with my mom and me.

I'm in practice right now doing some dance moves. Jessica say I'm working to hard but I don't think so.

I take a break after a few mins and I get a text for Lee he move over with me to the new company. He told me take a break and he was bring over lunch for us.

All three of us had lunch together in the practice room. Lee was texting away his life on his phone. It been kinda hard on him because after I announce my break up with William and Mystic nine having to find someone new. It has taken a toll on both of us me being pregnant I was lucky to finish the drama in time.

I have another drama coming up soon and I can't wait. Jessica is about to release a new song I can't wait till we shock Korea.

Jessica was leaving today going to America to film her music video. I had a drama to study lee drove us to the airport.

All the way to the airport we are in the back seat singing GG-I have a boy

Everyone is looking at us like we are crazy but we are just having fun. We arrive at the airport and get out.

The Gangster's loverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara