Bella Gangster

Bella Pov

My name is Bella Beauty I'm my father's only child he was the one who give me the name Bella. My mom is in the army so I don't see much of her I have gotten use to it since my dad is the one who rise me. I move out of California went I dropped out of college I felt like I was a failure.

So I move to Canada with my best friend Paul he is gay but he is really amazing to me both him and his boyfriend Shane. I live in a apartment with is pretty big just for me so I ask Paul and Shane to move in with me. Paul jumped at the idea he don't wanted me to be along anyway he was like a older brother I didn't have Shane was like my father he take care of me.

I worked for a Korean company name SM entertainment I would spend most my time in Korea training. Right now I was back in Canada since it was home to me I was on a week's break. Paul come up with the idea to spend the week back in California with our family. My management team booked our plane tickets for us and we packed the same night I got back in Canada.

We sleep most of the flight I was woken up by Shane he was trying to get me to eat a little something I finally give in and did. Before I was a big eater that was before I join SM entertainment of course I wanted to be in my A game.

After I stay up and watch some sponge bob I can't believe nick cancelled sponge bob after 17 season that show is life. Paul and Shane sleep the rest of the flight till we landed we got off and walk to the check out area. My dad picked is us and we drove home in silence.