Bella Gangster

Bella POV

"Nightmare club" Paul shouted
"No way I'm going to a club name nightmare club that shit sound scary" I told Paul and he laugh.

"Your right lets just go to the movies and have a girls night" Paul say and we run up the stairs and got dress.

"Do you think we need to dress up " I ask Paul.

"Nope we need to hurry up" Paul shouted from down stairs.

I showered and put my hair up into a messy bun and brush my teeth. I put on a high waist acid wash pant and a crop top. My newest pair of boots I bought in Korea and my jacket. I grab my small hand bag and my phone and run down to Paul.

He was wearing a jeans pants and a v neck tshirt and the latest pair of air Jordan shoes. "Selfie I need a selfie " paul shouted and I laugh we take a few selfies and we left the house.

Paul drove since I was still learning and I didn't want to kill anyone. We pull up at the movies and it was empty we walk in and got our stuff. Paul got the drinks and I got the snacks we were about to head into the room went we heard gun shoots.

"Did you hear that" I ask Paul
"Bitch don't you see I'm trying to pretend I didn't hear that" Paul say and I slap him behind the head

We heard the gun shoot getting closer Paul grab me and I thew out stuff at the workers and run. I look back to see the workers running behind us also.

One girl follow us and the rest of the workers disappear we ended up in the women bathroom. "We are dead" Paul say suddenly.

"Right I can get us out of here guys I need you all to turn your phones and electronics to vibrate. I remember sneaking into the movies thru the air vent" I told them and pointed to the roof.

"If we get out of here I'm never working again at this place" the girl say and we laugh.

"How are we going to get up there is he real question" I told them.

"Didn't you say you got in thru there" Paul say and I nod

"I got in but I always walk out thru the exist" I told Paul

"Well we can't walk thru the exist now can we" Paul say

"Let's just stand on the toilet I'm sure you can get us up there" Paul say and I slap him again.